PPI Reclaiming Discussion part 4

Options

Comments

• marshallka
    marshallka Posts: 14,585 Forumite
    Options
    woodymeg wrote: »
    ok thank you, can i just ask im just about to send a letter to citi and have the paperwork but on some of the agreements there are no agreement numbers, would you suggest i put the amount and date of loan in stead.:o
    Yes, that should be fine or even copies (NOT originals though) of the loan agreements.;)
  • tiggrae
    tiggrae Posts: 1,771 Forumite
    Options
    woodymeg wrote: »
    ok thank you, can i just ask im just about to send a letter to citi and have the paperwork but on some of the agreements there are no agreement numbers, would you suggest i put the amount and date of loan in stead.:o

I'd put the down the address you were living at (if changed) when you first took out the policy and (if different) the address when the policy was paid off
  • woodymeg
    woodymeg Posts: 206 Forumite
    Options
    tiggrae wrote: »
    I'd put the down the address you were living at (if changed) when you first took out the policy and (if different) the address when the policy was paid off
    Ok thank you ;)
  • aphyde9
    Options
    I took out a loan for a conservatory, it was sold by a window/conservatory company agent but the loan itself with ppi was with GE Money, I have written both letters and GE are saying that I need to contact the window/conservatory company to claim against them, is this correct or are GE trying to get out of it.
  • tiggrae
    tiggrae Posts: 1,771 Forumite
    Options
    aphyde9 wrote: »
    I took out a loan for a conservatory, it was sold by a window/conservatory company agent but the loan itself with ppi was with GE Money, I have written both letters and GE are saying that I need to contact the window/conservatory company to claim against them, is this correct or are GE trying to get out of it.
    no they are correct, it is the company who 'sold' you the ppi policy that you claim against for mis selling
  • di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Options
    aphyde9 wrote: »

Hello and welcome.

Its correct that you write to the ones who sold and arranged the finance, and they have 8 weeks to respond in full.

I would write to them and enclose a copy of the letter you received back from the other one you wrote to, so they know you have already tried this direction, and this proves and confirms its them you contact.
    Good luck and please keep us posted.;)
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • nunnygirl
    nunnygirl Posts: 2,206 Forumite
    Options
    Afternoon everyone

OH's case with the FOS was decided in his favour (yay!) and we're now just waiting for a reply from the Co-operative to tell us when he's getting what he is owed.

I have one massive problem with this as we still do not know what they are offering and no-one will tell us.

What can I do to get them to tell us this and is there any way I can get them to speed to repayment to us up?

Thanks in advance
    Sealed Pot Challenge Member 1216 -
    2011 Total - £526.62

2012 Total - £503.87
  • pinknico
    pinknico Posts: 3,261 Forumite
    Options
    Was this an adjudicator who decided this or an Ombudsman?
    DS1 12/10/04
    DS2 13/07/06
    DD1 06/12/07
  • rocjescai
    rocjescai Posts: 34 Forumite
    Options
    Hi can anyone give me a phone number for Loans.co.uk?Thanks!!:confused:
  • nunnygirl
    nunnygirl Posts: 2,206 Forumite
    Options
    I'm not sure what you mean. We've had a letter from the FOS telling us that the Cooperative have to pay up
    Sealed Pot Challenge Member 1216 -
    2011 Total - £526.62

2012 Total - £503.87
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.2K Work, Benefits & Business