‘Doing Millionaire’.... and I’m petrified' blog discussion

Replies

• :j Good luck on the show, let's hope you do not slip up on any money related questions!! Win loads for a very worthy charity.
  • hayley11hayley11 Forumite
    7.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Has this been on? I really want to see it :j
    :heart: Think happy & you'll be happy :heart:
    I :heart2: my doggies
  • charlies_mumcharlies_mum Forumite
    8.1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Millionaire, whatever next - Dancing on Ice ?:D

Hope you did really well
    You're only young once, but you can be immature forever :D
  • NileNile Forumite, Board Guide
    14.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The episode of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?' with Martin and Angela Rippon is being shown at 8PM on Tuesday 15th September on ITV1.;)
    Hi, I'm the Board Guide on the In my home (includes DIY) and the I wanna buy-it or do-it boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. However, do remember that Board Guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected]. It is not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Any views are mine and are not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.

10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. :j :cool2: I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
  • WyndhamWyndham Forumite
    2.2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd just come here to say what Nile said! Beat me to it. :)
    14.9K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A shameless bump.:o
    Hi, I'm the Board Guide on the In my home (includes DIY) and the I wanna buy-it or do-it boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. However, do remember that Board Guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected]. It is not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Any views are mine and are not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.

10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. :j :cool2: I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
    14.9K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    £150,000:T:j:j:j:j

What a brilliant team you make, Martin and Angela. Well done.:beer:

• I just knew that Martin :A would 'seal the deal' so to speak... :T

£150,000... :j
    Many congratulations Martin & Angela... Fabulous win double... :beer:
    xxx
    ................................... MSE MARTIN LEWIS ... :A ... THANK YOU.......................
  • WyndhamWyndham Forumite
    2.2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yay Martin.... Yay Martin.... Yay Martin!!!

(And Angela didn't do badly, either :) )

I'm so pleased, it was brilliant.
  • seven-day-weekendseven-day-weekend Forumite
    36.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done Martin (and Angela)

Well played, entertaining, intelligent and caring .

My husband is now a fan of Martin.

:)
    (AKA HRH_MUngo)
    Member #10 of £2 savers club
    Imagine someone holding forth on biology whose only knowledge of the subject is the Book of British Birds, and you have a rough idea of what it feels like to read Richard Dawkins on theology: Terry Eagleton
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides