‘Doing Millionaire’.... and I’m petrified' blog discussion

Replies

• alwaysonthego_2alwaysonthego_2 Forumite
    8.5K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have volunteered for the cab as an adviser for the past 2 years and think it's fab that you are highlighting the plight of the cab. Not many people know we are a charity and are struggling for funds. We are competing against legal services for funding.

Today I saw a client who was paying £40 per month for a debt solving company she found on the net to sort out her debts and she was earning less than £120 per week. She did not realise that cab offered free debt advice.
  • Brilliant! thanks Martin, as a volunteer advisor for cheltenham CAB, and a committed money saver - thanks you so much for supporting our charity and making people aware that FREE advice is available for everyone.
    :T
    I send people to your site on a regular basis as part of my financial planning work with my clients.
    Hope your Millionnaire experience was great fun and will look forward to watching soon.
    Roberta-Lee
  • To Martin and Angela.

I know that the deed is already done, but I wish you good luck.

Regards, Rooster-UK.
    (C.A.G.)
  • Tarry wrote: »
    Did you wear a stripped shirt? But seriously well done and I look forward to seeing it.

A *stripped* shirt? Martin, did you strip on the show??? :money: :D:D

I'll definitely be watching now!!
    You're spelling is effecting me so much. Im trying not to be phased by it but your all making me loose my mind on mass!! My head is loosing it's hair. I'm going to take myself off the electoral role like I should of done ages ago and move to the Caribean. I already brought my plane ticket, all be it a refundable 1.
  • JDPowerJDPower Forumite
    1.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    nzseries1 wrote: »
    A *stripped* shirt? Martin, did you strip on the show???
    Oh no, that's put me right off watching :p :rotfl:
  • I'll definitely be watching :j

My guess is you and Angela did brilliantly and won at least £50,000! But whatever you both won, well done for taking part Martin :T
  • TarryTarry Forumite
    11.2K Posts
    Well, I do have a dirty mind, so ;)

lol
    The Very Right Honourable Lady Tarry of the Alphabetty thread
    -I just love finding bargains and saving money
    I love to travel as much as I can when I can
    Life has a way to test you, it's how you deal with this that matters
  • LarumbelleLarumbelle Forumite
    2.1K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tarry wrote: »
    Well, I do have a dirty mind, so ;)

lol

:rotfl: lol me too!

Hope you did well, Martin, CAB should be government funded, now so more than ever... apparently in this area they can't even afford to answer the phone any more. (BTW if that sounds like some kind of sarcastic joke, it's not)
  • looking forward to seeing this
    it's more interesting when intelligent players are on ;)

well done for being willing :T

and if you have got the million I hope you and Angela did a little dance, as she's good at it you know :p
  • JDPowerJDPower Forumite
    1.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    it's more interesting when intelligent players are on ;)
    But don't worry, we'll still watch it when you're on Martin :p:D
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides