‘Doing Millionaire’.... and I’m petrified' blog discussion

Replies

• lorweldlorweld Forumite
    5.6K Posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    MSE_Martin wrote: »
    Hi folks

Just got back. Need to be careful I dont give anything away. Incredibly stressful and adrenalin filled. Nervous time highs lows highs lows etc.

Martin

But did it end in a high?? Please tell:)

Well done for doing it:T
    :hello:
  • lorweld wrote: »
    But did it end in a high?? Please tell:)

Well done for doing it:T

Patience, I'm sure we'll all find out in due course :) Martin has already said he has to be careful what he says :shhh:
  • lorweldlorweld Forumite
    5.6K Posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    Patience, I'm sure we'll all find out in due course :) Martin has already said he has to be careful what he says :shhh:
    Me has no patience:( It's a virtue I was born without, unfortunately.:p
    :hello:
  • I'm absolutely convinced that you've done very well Martin... :beer:

Hope you've raised loads of money for CAB xxx

PS. Do you know when it'll be on air, and will it be shown on ITV1?
    ................................... MSE MARTIN LEWIS ... :A ... THANK YOU.......................
  • Can't wait until it's on TV! Let us know Martin so I can clear my diary! :D
    You're spelling is effecting me so much. Im trying not to be phased by it but your all making me loose my mind on mass!! My head is loosing it's hair. I'm going to take myself off the electoral role like I should of done ages ago and move to the Caribean. I already brought my plane ticket, all be it a refundable 1.
  • Hi Martin, good luck with Millionaire, I'm sure you and Angela will be fantastic.

I would also like to say that I am so pleased that you are giving the money to Citizens Advice. I just wanted to point out that Citizens Advice is divided up across the UK into Citizens Advice Scotland, Citizens Advice England and Wales and Citizens Advice Northern Ireland. In Citizens Advice Scotland there are over 55 bureaux and a telephone service delivering advice to those who need it, in particular debt advice.

All the best for the outcome, look forward to hearing how you and Angela did.

Kirsteen :T
  • MSE_MartinMSE_Martin MoneySaving Expert
    8.3K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    kmgunnion wrote: »
    Hi Martin, good luck with Millionaire, I'm sure you and Angela will be fantastic.

I would also like to say that I am so pleased that you are giving the money to Citizens Advice. I just wanted to point out that Citizens Advice is divided up across the UK into Citizens Advice Scotland, Citizens Advice England and Wales and Citizens Advice Northern Ireland. In Citizens Advice Scotland there are over 55 bureaux and a telephone service delivering advice to those who need it, in particular debt advice.

All the best for the outcome, look forward to hearing how you and Angela did.

Kirsteen :T

Technically I was playing for the Citizens Advice Service and any money won will be demarked for teh central pot - to be given out as grants to individual bureaus across the UK
    Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
    Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
    Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
    Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000
  • hayley11hayley11 Forumite
    7.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oooh I can't wait to watch this! And I think it's great that you were playing for CAB, i'm about to apply to be a CAB volunteer, I think they do an amazing job :D I would say good luck but you've already done it now so there wouldn't be much point :rotfl:
    :heart: Think happy & you'll be happy :heart:
    I :heart2: my doggies
  • TarryTarry Forumite
    11.2K Posts
    Did you wear a stripped shirt? But seriously well done and I look forward to seeing it.
    The Very Right Honourable Lady Tarry of the Alphabetty thread
    -I just love finding bargains and saving money
    I love to travel as much as I can when I can
    Life has a way to test you, it's how you deal with this that matters
  • MadMac_2MadMac_2 Forumite
    1.2K Posts
    What a great choice of charity - fingers crossed your night was a success and are we allowed to ask which charity Angela picked?
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides