Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 3

Comments

• Smelly_Feet
    Smelly_Feet Posts: 250 Forumite
    I LOVE YOU TOO:kisses::heartsmil:heartsmil MAD please don't ever change xxxxx:T
  • sher60
    sher60 Posts: 2,208 Forumite
    Hey, you know it's coming up to the end of the month and we have some coupons expiring so I think it's time for Mad to shake his booty again!:D
    Murphy knows me too well and sticks to me like glue!
  • m4rtin
    m4rtin Posts: 3,185 Forumite
    sher60 wrote: »
    Hey, you know it's coming up to the end of the month and we have some coupons expiring so I think it's time for Mad to shake his booty again!:D

Spooky I was just going to suggest a Tango with mad myself :eek::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
    :p:p Have a good [STRIKE]Tesc[/STRIKE][STRIKE]Asd[/STRIKE]WHO? day - Err....I still wish Mozzies had a better website even though they are now on MyS! :p:p :rotfl:;)
  • sher60
    sher60 Posts: 2,208 Forumite
    m4rtin wrote: »
    Spooky I was just going to suggest a Tango with mad myself :eek::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Great minds think alike!:beer: Come on Mad, please have a dance for coupons!!:j
    Murphy knows me too well and sticks to me like glue!
  • System
    System Posts: 178,092 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    veggiecar wrote: »
    Sorry Quentin, I'll type bigger for you, since you cannot read anyone else's opinion clearly:rotfl:

This is a loss, exactly the same as forged money or shoplifting!

A store loss is money, that they have LOST.... not to get back, disappeared,vanished,......sorry...it must be my accent:rotfl:can someone else translate for Quentin please:rotfl:
    My first visit to this thread for a while and I see the regular posters are as easy-going as ever to someone with a different view on the coupon policy.

It seems if you've got a different opinion, you get labelled a troll and everyone attacks you.
  • bham-dave wrote: »
    My first visit to this thread for a while and I see the regular posters are as easy-going as ever to someone with a different view on the coupon policy.

It seems if you've got a different opinion, you get labelled a troll and everyone attacks you.

I think more a case of we don't suffer fools gladly.
    The poster was advocating a coupon clearly marked for WHSmiths use only should be used in tesco, and as this happens now about once a month I'm quite sure he enjoys giving us a leg up onto our high horse.
    AKA: PC

Rest in Peace Fred the Maddest Muppet in Heaven :heart:
  • System
    I think more a case of we don't suffer fools gladly.
    That just proves my original point - calling someone a fool for having a different opinion.

I couldn't see anything foolish in Quentin's comment

"Coupons also say things like "Do not attempt to redeem this against any other product", But it seems Tesco can't read that! They don't seem to care what the Ts + Cs say."

which was his reply to neas's post.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,404 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Let's get back to the MM5 appreciation posts, this thread isn't here for arguments it's here for moneysaving so we ain't biting any more bait on this subject now we've answered Quentin in full already. No need to dredge up any more discussion on the subject, for now at least!

Mad we think you are soooo funny and you are right, there is a real sense of community in this thread. :T

Anyone can join in the fun and chat - but expect to be disagreed with if you are one who thinks that you can use a WH Smith coupon in Tesco. Simple really!
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • veggiecar
    veggiecar Posts: 2,101 Forumite
    bham-dave wrote: »

I think you do understand really:rolleyes::cool::rotfl:
    bham-dave wrote: »
    Unfortunately - because of previous spats - there are people on here who'll never agree with each other. ....
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    Anyone can join in the fun and chat - but expect to be disagreed with if you are one who thinks that you can use a WH Smith coupon in Tesco. Simple really!
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    No need to dredge up any more discussion on the subject, for now at least! ...oops! sorry C-M....I couldn't resist:rotfl:

Nice to have you back bham-dave.;)
    It's nice to be nice .....:beer:
    You HAVE checked google before asking, haven't you?;)
    If you use the "search this thread" button at the top of the page, you may find it's been answered already!;)
  • System
    veggiecar wrote: »
    I think you do understand really:rolleyes::cool::rotfl:

Nice to have you back bham-dave.;)
    Well veggiecar, I certainly understand that nothing's changed on this thread!

As your sig says, it's nice to be nice. (Unless you disagree with someone apparently ;))

BTW, I think it helps if you only quote from comments I've made above, and not from entirely unrelated threads! :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure