Options
    I will tincaman, msn me on

edited to remove email details for privacy reasons
  • Poppy9
    Poppy9 Posts: 18,833 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    cubegame wrote:
    One think any potential purchaser should bear in mind is that Goretex is actually pretty crap when it all comes down to it. It's "breathable" to a point but won't come with all the moisture produced by a hard working body. It also really only "breathes" when it's dry so you will get wet when it rains.

I bought a lovely Goretex jacket about 5 years ago. Only problem was though that it was quite a pale colour and needed cleaning. I took advice from the shop I bought it from and bought their special cleaning liquid (about £5 a small bottle). The jacket did say it could be washed on the label. The jacket came up nice and clean but it was no longer breathable. I took it back to the shop and they refused to do anything saying I shouldn't have washed it.:confused: I asked them to return it to the manufacturers for their opinion/testing. The manufacturers agreed it was no longer breathable and I was given an exchange. I wouldn't spend a lot of money again on a pale coloured jacket.
    :) ~Laugh and the world laughs with you, weep and you weep alone.~:)
  • scrooge_mcduck_4
    Options
    withdrawn...
  • tincaman_2
    Options
    pm'd you MoochyMoo
  • Britlad
    Britlad Posts: 107 Forumite
    Options
    Wouldn't mind a small if anyone's got one going?
    Ta, Britlad.
  • LULUBELLE_2
    Options
    Littlewoods online have put all colours back up to £280, so seems like we did well, lol! :beer:

HERE
    I only exist in my own mind - if you can see, hear or read me, you are a product of my imagination.
  • The_Bug_1974
    Options
    Sorry guys and girls but I do not know how to post link but mandmsports.co.uk have a variety of Berghaus coats and fleeces both men and womens starting from £39.99. I ordered a lovely Goretex weatherproof coat and it cost £83.98 delivered bargain. Have a look on this sight it is pretty impressive!
    :cool: The Bug
    There's nothing worse than wasted talent!!!!!
  • fuzzyrazer
    fuzzyrazer Posts: 1,463 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Sorry guys and girls but I do not know how to post link but mandmsports.co.uk have a variety of Berghaus coats and fleeces both men and womens starting from £39.99. I ordered a lovely Goretex weatherproof coat and it cost £83.98 delivered bargain. Have a look on this sight it is pretty impressive!

http://www.mandmsports.com/ProductList.asp?ProdPerPage=12&SortOrd=ProductSelling+ASC&C1=0&C2=2%7E101&C3=0&C4=&C5=0&SearchString=&Size=&UD5=&SelectMenu=Y&LargeFoot=&CatID=
    :T It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. :T

:D "A bargain is something you can't use at a price you can't resist." :D
  • fuzzyrazer
    fuzzyrazer Posts: 1,463 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Good spot....standard delivery £3.99....free delivery orders over £100...also 3% cashback through Quidco too....
    :T It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. :T

:D "A bargain is something you can't use at a price you can't resist." :D
  • The_Bug_1974
    Options
    Please feel free to thank me if you find this useful guys and girls. Got 0 thanks so far :-(
    :cool: The Bug
    There's nothing worse than wasted talent!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure