Berghaus Mera Peak Jacket £102

Options

Comments

• buybee
    buybee Posts: 126 Forumite
    Options
    nordberg wrote:
    I ordered one from LXDirect but have had no Order Confirmation through. If I try and check my order status via my postcode and DOB, it bombs out and says Logon Failed.

Has anyone had an Order Confirmation from LXDirect?

i ordered on sat morning and lx never confirmed order. because littlewoods have free returns i hedged my bets with them and ordered same jacket littlewoods delivered this morning so pleased with that as still no word from lx!
    :p
  • john-boi1
    john-boi1 Posts: 112 Forumite
    Options
    Received my Mera IA this morning.Mixed feeelings about it at first but now feel that is a great coat.

It is thinner than I would have expected but the bquality is there to see i expect this will withstand most wet weather either at the Bus stop or out on the Fells.With a few warm layers underneath this is a great set up for the winter and light enought o waer in the summer too.

Thanks to OP great spot and seeing as I got the £30 off voucher for £72 delivered its a genuine bargain.
  • montycarlo30
    Options
    hi

how can i find the 30pound discount code pls?

thank you
  • withabix
    withabix Posts: 9,508 Forumite
    Options
    bobdauilda wrote:
    I am furious with Littlewoods as I they won't accept my order from the weekend yet accepted my housemates (who ordered first on the same day)! They have a policy of one account per address so that screws us people who share a rented house. Telephoned them but they won't relent. What terrible customer service.

And your point is.....?

Are they not entitled to Terms & Conditions to suit them? Why should they suit you?
    British Ex-pat in British Columbia!
  • Brighty
    Brighty Posts: 755 Forumite
    Options
    "hi
    thank you"

Ditto

Thankyou
  • nordberg
    nordberg Posts: 333 Forumite
    Options
    Brighty wrote:
    "hi
    thank you"

Ditto

Thankyou

It's in the Codes/Vouchers forum....
  • Blagalot
    Blagalot Posts: 139 Forumite
    Options
    Got this delivered today - good coat. Littlewoods are trying it on (not the coat!) - the Advice Note doesn't include the £30 discount (typical catologue company practice).
    They sent me a confirmation email including the discount and price of £72.00 but are now trying to charge me £102.00.
    Anyone with experience of Littlewoods know the most hassle-free way to correct this?
  • nordberg
    nordberg Posts: 333 Forumite
    Options
    Phone them!
  • bobdauilda
    Options
    iainkirk wrote:
    And your point is.....?

Are they not entitled to Terms & Conditions to suit them? Why should they suit you?

I accept that but it just seems silly to me that they are not tapping into a market of customers who rent a room in a house/appartment etc. Do you work for Littlewoods?If so perhaps you could get your bonus by suggesting this at the next board meeting? :mad: :rotfl:
    Happiness is wanting what you have, not having what you want.

Primum non noce!
  • Goodersuk
    Goodersuk Posts: 160 Forumite
    Options
    Message for Blagalot, my advice note doesn't show the £30 discount but if you go onto the site into your account it should be showing up on there. If not the best this to do is phone them.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure