Free samples from Lush...

Options
123457»

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I absouletly love Lush!! I'm seriously in love!! From bath bombs to bath fizzes to face masks to tea tree's to shower gels i have everything you can think of and i seriously love them! Never had a problem with any stores and all bath bombs i buy throughout the year is very pleasing

I am a tester for Lush and I get big boxes of various things to test 6 or 7 times a year.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • catmiaow
    catmiaow Posts: 5,954 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    I am a tester for Lush and I get big boxes of various things to test 6 or 7 times a year.

How did you get to be a tester please?
    No you're not a vegetarian if you eat any animal or fish, so do not insult genuine veggies by calling yourself one! :mad:

Thanks to everyone who posts competitions. You are the stars of the board :T:j:T
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    catmiaow wrote: »
    How did you get to be a tester please?

There used to be a thread on it but lush got inundated with MSE members asking them unfortunately, every now and then they email current testers asking if they have any friends interested but thats about it now.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • CharleyYpres
    Options
    I got 5 sample pots of Lush conditioner when I was on holiday in Vegas just by saying I'd forgotten my conditioner and didn't want to carry a bottle home with me. I haven't tried it in the UK but I've heard they're good at giving things away.
  • grapesicle
    grapesicle Posts: 27 Forumite
    Options
    If you're placing an online order you can enter any samples you'd like to try in the 'Delivery Requests' box. Retail stores will not give out samples of solid soaps, massage bars or solid perfumes but their warehouse will. Even the samples of solid soaps last for ages.

Just be careful what you try as their products are addictive ;)
  • SD-253
    SD-253 Posts: 314 Forumite
    edited 14 May 2016 at 11:50AM
    Options
    Crazyangel
    "Lush never usually give away full sized items - only if they are running an offer (ie spend £20 get something free), or if the item is out of date (in which case they shouldn't be giving away but should bin).
    I know this as my cousin is a lush employee. Sorry!"

Or maybe you are just talking rubbish....again!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure