I was told i was too ugly for theri products to have any use to me :(

only joking :D
    one of the famous 5:kiss:
  • gismo1554
    gismo1554 Posts: 711 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    grunnie wrote: »
    I emailed them about a year or so ago to ask for an invite to test their items. Had forgotten all about it until months later I got an email and have had several full sized products to test for them. The last bag of stuff arrived on my birthday so whether that was a coincidence or not I don't know but it was a great extra pressie.:T The forms you get with the products are also very easy to fill in.

I emailed and they have enough Product Testers at the moment and too many people on the reserve list to add me. Oh well worth a shot!
    Never give up the dream! :beer:
  • ravernoloo
    ravernoloo Posts: 1,194 Forumite
    Options
    iv never even herad of lush! But sounds so nice, dont think there is one anywhere near me :( (Ipswich)
    Good things come to those who wait!
  • Happy_shopper
    Options
    ravernoloo wrote: »
    iv never even herad of lush! But sounds so nice, dont think there is one anywhere near me :( (Ipswich)

Here's a store list:

https://www.lush.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=16778&Itemid=73

They do mail order too. Now watch all your money disappear as your bathroom fills up with lovely-smelling toiletries... ;)
  • sharkgirl
    Options
    ravernoloo wrote: »
    There's one in the wonderful city of Norwich (if you can bear to cross into Norfolk). Has anyone posted about there being a free massage at Lush Norwich on Wednesday afternoon this week? It's a brilliant little shop with lovely staff.:T
  • melanie22_2
    Options
    i am a product tester for lush and so get freebies to test this way but i know from experience and travelling that England lush is tight with freebies. They'll give them if asked for but they aren't graceful about it lol. In LA they hand them out like sweets without a word.
  • mymoneyfish
    Options
    My daughter (15) went into Lush this weekend, bought something, smiled sweetly at the SA and asked whether there were any samples she could try. She was given a bag load.

Don't ask you don't get!
    MyMoneyFish
  • :confused: ive tried several times in the one in Croydon even the other day when i spent £45.00 on grab bags , they still have never given me a sample of anything:o
    Don't sweat the small stuff, Its all small stuff.
  • flumpster67
    Options
    My daughter (15) went into Lush this weekend, bought something, smiled sweetly at the SA and asked whether there were any samples she could try. She was given a bag load.

Don't ask you don't get!

I went into the Breahead Lush this morning and bought a Fever massage bar - the shop was empty so I was chatting to the assistant, when I went to pay she popped a free Snap the Whip full size bar in my bag, without even asking, just cos she thought I would like it!
  • buzby_boy
    Options
    I went into lush in Brighton today and bought 2 items, i asked if they had any samples. They said no but were doing the dice game. I rolled the dice and didnt win. As the shop was empty the girl asked if i wanted a conditioner sample anyway. Yes please i said. I was talking away to them telling them i loved te grab a bags and the fairy shower gel smelled lush. She smiled and said yes its lovely and gave me the top winning prize of the dice game anyway which happed to be a heart shapped bath bomb that smelled the same as the shower gel. I am well chuffed
    :smileyhea Getting married on, 05/06/10 :smileyhea
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport