Free samples from Lush...

Options

Comments

• emma-freebies
    Options
    Hello All,

This is my first post so be gentle with me! :)

For those of you who have ever been into LUSH you know how many products they have. For those like me, I like to try something properly before buying as products which can be expensive.

So I went in and they gave me 3 samples of things to try (I selected them). These were a block of deodrant, some shampoo and some anti bacterial soap.

These blocks last simply ages and the deodrant one looks like a soap bar and is a much better solution than taking liquids in your hand luggage on holidays.

Anyway, go into LUSH, have a look around and if you see something ask to have a sample. :j The worse they can say is No, but they never do.

(please note, some products they can not do samples of)

Anyway, thats all from me. Thanks

Emma x
    2013 Wins:~ Toastie Maker-Lipstick-Perfume-Acer Tablet :j Bafta Dvd Boxset-4 Board Games-Tetris Light-Joint Yr Membership Woodland Trust-Trek Baby Carrier & Baby Flannel-£100 Smyths Toy Store Voucher, Fruity Pots
  • mrbrightside842
    mrbrightside842 Posts: 1,317 Forumite
    Options
    The do some things as samples in the body shop too. They have little pots for the testers to be decanted into.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • emma-freebies
    Options
    Oh, I didn't realise there was an ongoing thread. Ooops!

I'm still getting used to this forum! :o
    2013 Wins:~ Toastie Maker-Lipstick-Perfume-Acer Tablet :j Bafta Dvd Boxset-4 Board Games-Tetris Light-Joint Yr Membership Woodland Trust-Trek Baby Carrier & Baby Flannel-£100 Smyths Toy Store Voucher, Fruity Pots
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Oh, I didn't realise there was an ongoing thread. Ooops!

I'm still getting used to this forum! :o

No problem, welcome to MSE :beer:

Its not always easy searching before posting when there is no link as sometimes it doesnt always come up.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • XxXfashionqueenXxX
    Options
    My lush store closed down :(
    New year, new comper here!
    Wins for January- 2 free chapsticks, Celebrations.
  • dobs
    dobs Posts: 517 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've never even been in ours, you start sniffing the air when you get near it as you can smell it a couple of shops down, is it very expensive?
    grocery challenge jan 17 £ / 350.00
  • emma-freebies
    Options
    I think it is a bit expensive, non more so than the body shop though. This is why I like getting free samples! :) And the samples last ages!
  • exel1966
    exel1966 Posts: 4,978 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I couldn't care less about the free samples, but there are some lush looking women here ;-)
  • Becca_ann19
    Options
    I absouletly love Lush!! I'm seriously in love!! From bath bombs to bath fizzes to face masks to tea tree's to shower gels i have everything you can think of and i seriously love them! Never had a problem with any stores and all bath bombs i buy throughout the year is very pleasing
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure