3 shows in one day and I'm tired Blog Discussion

Options
This is a Chat Forum discussion on Martin's '3 shows in one day and I'm tired' blog that you can read here
Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Twitter, Instagram
Join the MSE Forum
Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
Point out a rate/product change
Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com

Comments

• Glad
    Glad Posts: 18,865 Senior Ambassador
    Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    don't wear yourself out Martin

save some energy to enjoy yourself with your loveley sounding new lady icon10.gif
    I am a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Wales, Small Biz MoneySaving, In My Home (includes DIY) MoneySaving, and Old style MoneySaving boards. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • phoebe03cat
    Options
    Aaaah Martin but you are changing people's lives! That's no small claim to fame.

You've certainly changed mine. It's worse than having my husband around! I now get a mental picture of you breathing down my neck disapprovingly every time I go to pay retail or don't haggle over payments. :money:
    I've now learnt to push through great deals on the phone.......and the list goes on...and on....and on....
    Don't get tired of MSE Martin its the first step on the slippery slope, you just don't need any more TV publicity.MSE is a people's movement, a little mini revolution-you're in danger of spreading too thin and loosing the roots.

We don't want to hear of you selling out (or burning out) to big business for fame,publicity, money and the rest. Think of us ....we need you! :T
  • Dumbledore55
    Options
    Well done Martin, its fantastic to see your profile being raised in the media, you really deserve it after all the help you've given us MSE'ers.

I know you're really busy now so I always get a really warm feeling when I can see you're on the site that you still care about helping us.

Now, how do we get help with an addiction to MSE???
  • stev1664
    Options
    I'd like to use most of martin's skills but department stores don't alloy bargaining and am too embarrased to go to the markets.... Martin opened my eyes on credit cards though and as long as there's 0% BT i'll keep my credit cards..
    Money, control it. not the other way round
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport