A Payment a Day Part 2!

Options

Comments

• Beencounting
    Options
    Hi All PAD-ers! :hello:

Silaqui - that's great that you're soooo close to paying the card off!

Tomtombeanie - love the (big!) pics!

No Brain - hope you're feeling better soon, what a horrible thing to have happened.

Small PAD for me today = £3.17 to the Egg card....think this will take me through the next '£100' barrier, taking it below £2,400. Still a long way to go, but it's great to mark off the centuries!

Been
    Full LBM 26 Sept 11
  • Silaqui
    Silaqui Posts: 2,778 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Well BeenCounting...
    I'm back again to say that I worked out earlier how much was left to pay.... and decided to make an extra pad of 43.73 to pay the card off!
    So wooop wooop happy St Paddy's I am now BarclayCard Free!!!
    xx
    Ths signature is out of date because I'm too lazy to update it... :o
  • Hopeful1
    Hopeful1 Posts: 2,076 Forumite
    Options
    LondonAndy wrote: »

"Irish"Andy

:rotfl: lol that made me chuckle! Hope the guiness went down well :Dirishjigboy.gif

Well done Been for breaking that barrier :T i'm working on the £100 ones too, as most of my loans will take a while to clear too!

:T Well done Sashybo! We can all go to bed in peace tonight, especially mumof4 :p

£2.50 EPDL
    £5 Vicious vanquis

TOTAL PaD £7.50
    One step at a time ;)
  • Mudbath
    Mudbath Posts: 5,479 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    No brain - massive hugs to you xxx

Silaqui -:T :T :T :T Yeah!!!!! xx
  • Hopeful1
    Hopeful1 Posts: 2,076 Forumite
    Options
    Silaqui wrote: »
    Well BeenCounting...
    I'm back again to say that I worked out earlier how much was left to pay.... and decided to make an extra pad of 43.73 to pay the card off!
    So wooop wooop happy St Paddy's I am now BarclayCard Free!!!

xx

Go Silaqui!!!

Ifireworks.gif
    One step at a time ;)
  • SarahNeedle1872
    Options
    Yay! Well done Silaqui!!! Can't wait til I've paid another one off!
    'We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars' - Oscar Wilde
  • Fag_ash_lil
    Fag_ash_lil Posts: 5,150 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    rc01 wrote: »
    Thank you - I feel addicted already by just joining! I think it's a great idea.

I closed an old savings account and got a cheque for 8p which I haven't cashed and didn't think it was worth cashing - I think I've just changed my mind!!

Not sure I'm brave enough to list everything owed in my signature!

Hi ya hellowave.gif Welcome to the madhouse ! Good luck with your payment a day, either small or large it's surprising how quickly it all adds up . Everybody is really friendly on here, which really helps to keep you motivated . Not everybody puts their debts in their sig , so don't worry if you don't want to .....

terri x kiss-1.gif
    " When I'm good I'm very good , but when I'm bad I'm better " ~ Mae West ..
  • Double_Trouble
    Options
    Flippin' 'eck ....... there was no chance of me guessing that one ! :rotfl: ....

Ahhhhhhhhhhh so he's a minister .....
    So does he " conduct " weddings , funerals or preach or " other bits " :confused: ....

terri x kiss-1.gif

He does all the "bits" :rotfl:but supposedly part time but that doesn't always prove to be the case. He has chosen to be NSM which means that he is not paid but he does get some money for funerals and weddings which is why he earnt some extra which started this topic.

Sorry if I have kept anybody awake thinking:o . I really thought mum of 4 was going to get it she was so close. I never expected to be a vicar's wife but it just shows that you never know what life has in store for you, probably a good job.:D

He is probably not what one would think of as a typical vicar but I think that helps him relate to "real people" and he certainly loves his fast cars and as he has had a varied career he has plenty of life experience including a painful divorce which helps him now empathise with others and he is certainly not stuffy a little crazy perhaps but that helps living in our mad house. I am very proud of him can you tell?:o

No brain I am really sorry that you have had such a bad time look after yourself.

Well done beencounting on cracking another £100 it soon mounts up.:T

Silaqui you are free of rotten Barclaycard (can you tell they are not my favourite people). :T

DTxx
  • Fag_ash_lil
    Fag_ash_lil Posts: 5,150 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    HShello.gifpeeps ! ....

Hope that you are all ok ?

NO BRAIN - Sorry to hear your news HShugs2.gif.... Hope that you are feeling better ....

thevinternet - I'm sure that you will find that you had nothing to worry about tomorrow ..... Let us know how you get on smilybird.gif ....

Silaqui - Well done on clearing your Barclaycard HSpuschel-schmal.gif....

Hopeful1 - How's your grandad ? Did he come out of hospital yesterday ? weee.gif ....

LondonAndy ( or should i call you Irish Andy today ! ) - Thanks very much for the figures TIDDLEBOW2.gif. Another pint for you , just incase you never had enough after work ! st-patricks-day-graphics-guiness-be.jpg ...

Here's my Good and Bad for today ...

The Good - Added £2 to my pot ...
    Added 18p to change pot ...

The Bad - I was a mega pig today ! ....I had a box of Rocky road CHOCCY jobbies from iceland ! So i'll give myself a " clip round the ears ! " smiley_slapbackhead.gif .....

Won't bore you all with the details but Barclays bank are driving me mad .... their internet banking system is a blo*dy joke brick-wall-017.gif .....Hopefully it will be sorted out very soon ....

Well done to everybody else .....

Catch you all tomorrow ....

Keep smiling shineysmile.gif...

terri x kiss-1.gif( My total PAD for today is £2.18 )
    " When I'm good I'm very good , but when I'm bad I'm better " ~ Mae West ..
  • Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    Paid 5.79 today, doing the old round of bank figures to get equal amounts!

xx
    Nevertheless she persisted.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family