We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Debate House Prices


In order to help keep the Forum a useful, safe and friendly place for our users, discussions around non MoneySaving matters are no longer permitted. This includes wider debates about general house prices, the economy and politics. As a result, we have taken the decision to keep this board permanently closed, but it remains viewable for users who may find some useful information in it. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Lenders axe house price forecast

123457»

Comments

  • Graham_Devon
    Graham_Devon Posts: 58,560
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    edited 18 October 2010 at 11:11PM
    I'm sure rewired will be along to add to your thanks tally Graham, don't worry ;)

    I personally couldn't give two hoots about the thanks.

    I thank posts I agree with. I've even thanked yours on occasion.

    Being thanked (especially by sockies) really doesn't mean a thing.

    I didn't mean thanking. Read the posts after yours.

    I love rewired, but he's absolutely useless at chipping in to back up your thoughts and put their mark down to ridicule someone else.
  • I didn't mean thanking. Read the posts after yours.

    I love rewired, but he's absolutely useless at chipping in to back up your thoughts and put their mark down to ridicule someone else.

    You don;t love rewired, youv'e not thanked them once. ;)
    :wall:
    What we've got here is....... failure to communicate.
    Some men you just can't reach.
    :wall:
  • Graham_Devon
    Graham_Devon Posts: 58,560
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    You don;t love rewired, youv'e not thanked them once. ;)

    You are wrong.

    Thanks rewired :p
  • You are wrong.

    Thanks rewired :p

    Bit like saying your going to vote for someone and then not go to the polls.
    It doesn't count ;)

    33930773.jpg
    :wall:
    What we've got here is....... failure to communicate.
    Some men you just can't reach.
    :wall:
  • chucky
    chucky Posts: 15,170
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    sarkin wrote: »
    Dont worry people I can take care of this one

    Sarkin's predictions for next year will be that house prices will go off a cliff, down 20%. Oh hang on that was this year er um ok. Yeah i think it would be best if I refrain from giving a prediction as its going to be a bloodbath and I dont want the blame. Plus I am going to look stupid if I say up 5% for 2 years running.

    Pathetic
    down 20% Sarkin... don't think so...

    you wouldn't have looked stupid if you'd said 5% up, you would have gone to low and might have sounded intelligent and maybe you knew what you were talking about...

    never mind... chin up...
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.