Tesco misprices thread II - please only post misprices here

Comments

• Joto_2
    Joto_2 Posts: 1,001 Forumite
    I got the usual Chicken in a bag £3.99 against SEL of £2.99 and the parmesan cheese £17.08 SEL £14.78 today.
    I also spotted Pack of 2 gammon unsmoked £2.98 SEL £2.48 but I didn't get any of these. The smoked gammon was correctly priced. I haven't seen thiese on the thread so maybe a new one. I've still got a couple of the gammon joints to use up, but next week...............
    Look after the pennies and the £££s will look after themselves
  • Fez-uk
    Fez-uk Posts: 14 Forumite
    Trip out on Wednesday night;
    York - clifton - got the nokia headset, left the Terry Pratchet book got one at home so left for you guys

York _(the other south one) got kids jeans (age 5-6), also got value chicken as per cyberbob and the Little britian book, books were still there stickered price £8.97, scan £9.97 CS did not seem intrested in removing them.

Garforth - nothing but the twin pack of rainbow trout is priced at £4.42 per KG and the SEL is £3.99, got pleanty at home so left for you guys

Leeds (is it scholley) got the Miriah carey CD
  • Fez-uk
    PS, the £12 jeans which were cscanning at £15 now appear to scan at £12 in most stores
  • Hi there
    Apologies if already posted, but it doesn't look like it...
    Today I found a book 'But Inside I'm Screaming' by Elizabeth Flock, SEL £10, stickered £6.97, scanned at £10.
    Also 'The No 1 Old Skool Album' 4 CD pack, poster (dated 9.1.06) price £8.97, SEL and scanned at £9.77. Wasn't till I got home that I really looked at it and it is much too modern for my tastes!!! :D

The CS were talking about another R + R just done as 'the DVDs aren't scanning at 3 for £10 that they should', but I had run out of time and couldn't go to see for myself... Hope it helps
    p_b
    MFiT-T2 no 66. To clear £61000 mortgage by 10 Dec 2012 ;)
    new balance 5/11/12 £18000
    Not going to make target but still delighted :D
    Big debt £24500 Lightbulb moment Aug 04 :eek:
    All paid off 20.12.06 - YEEESSSS!!!!!!:j
  • Patricia Cornwell - Blow Fly - Sticker £3.73 Scans £3.97
    Little Britain - Scripts Series Two (back again!) - Sticker £8.97 Scans £9.97
  • Fibabe
    Fibabe Posts: 520 Forumite
    I got my first r&r yesterday!

Lamb joint in the fridge section (in foil tray) marked £3.99 on SEL scanned at £4.99
    In same place Turkey (in foil tray) marked £2.98 on SEL scanned at £3.98.

I can see how this can be addictive!
  • First R&R yesterday too... lots of indiv priced pre-wrapped cheeses in the deli area at Beckton. Majority of per kg prices were a lot higher on the cheeses than on the 'SEL' (although there wasn't really really a shelf, it was a basket).

Customer services initially refused, but then weighed it, and weight didn't even match the item. Refund. Wooo.

(ps. i thought i had a mis-price on mixed selection of grapes, 400g... box & adverts £1.49, SEL £1.48, but scanned at £1.48)
  • Fez-uk
    Few of new ones;
    Chicken with Garlic mushrooms marked 2 for £5, SEL is 2 for £4.50
    Chicken with Cheese and backon wrap, marked 2 for £5, SEL 2 for £4.50
    Some stores have this on but on different items, check the SEL in the chilled section for the joints in foil with the cardboard wrapper.

Book - Living the GI Diet, stickered at 3.97, scans at 6.97
  • JAMBO
    JAMBO Posts: 322 Forumite
    My local branch had bars of chocolate organic/fair trade, yellow sel £1.99(exp 3/1/06)-scans at £2.49.This was in the organic section, also fruit bars(multi packs) in the same section with similar exp date sel also scanning over,i didnt take either(long eaton) could be worth a look in your local store though.
  • Lisa_n
    Lisa_n Posts: 145 Forumite
    Jarlsberg cheese (the cut one and clingflimed not vacuum packed) was priced on pack at £6.94 per kilo but on the basket it was in it was £6.44 per kilo

I bought 2 CS said they would refund one of them and let me KEEP the two - HAHA

hth someone
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport