PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

2009 Money Saving Alternative Calendar

Comments

• Hi,

Hope nobody minds and Greenshieldstamp doesn't think I am barging in, but I had been really impressed with this thread and as I couldn't sleep tonight, I thought it would be nice to create a calendar, complete with all the great monthly OS tips on this thread and a few more I thought of along the way! I have also added a few lines for any others that come up through the year (except in January which is particularly busy!) I hope the pics capture the essence of Old Style too(?)

I have uploaded it onto Dropbox and it can be downloaded here (2009 version) and here (2010 version).

I have created these in pdf format so hope everyone can download it to print if they need to. You will need Adobe Acrobat reader to print it out, if you don't already have it loaded it can be downloaded from here (deselect the Google toolbar checkbox if you don't want this too).

Let me know if I have missed anything or if there are any typos and I will amend.

Enjoy!
    :D Thanks to MSE, I am mortgage free!:D
  • Mellika
    Mellika Posts: 506 Forumite
    Angela, can't sleep either? Good to know I'm not the only one! :rotfl:

OMG the files have just transfered and WOW you did a fantastic job!!!
    Thank you so much!!!

:beer:
    GC March Wk1 £28.72/£30 Wk2 £28.4/£29
    "Life is too short to float Coke cans..."
    Use it up, Wear it out, Make it do, or do without!
    :jSealed Pot Challenge Member No.644 (Mar4-Dec1):j
    100 Day Challenge: 13/100 (Mar4-Jun9)
  • kippers
    kippers Posts: 2,057 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi,

Hope nobody minds and Greenshieldstamp doesn't think I am barging in, but I had been really impressed with this thread and as I couldn't sleep tonight, I thought it would be nice to create a calendar, complete with all the great monthly OS tips on this thread and a few more I thought of along the way! I have also added a few lines for any others that come up through the year (except in January which is particularly busy!) I hope the pics capture the essence of Old Style too(?)

I have uploaded it onto Dropbox and it can be downloaded here (2009 version) and here (2010 version).

I have created these in pdf format so hope everyone can download it to print if they need to. You will need Adobe Acrobat reader to print it out, if you don't already have it loaded it can be downloaded from here (deselect the Google toolbar checkbox if you don't want this too).

Let me know if I have missed anything or if there are any typos and I will amend.

Enjoy!

I can only say that this calender is fantastic! Can't wait to see what you come up with when you can't sleep next time!
  • OH MY GOODNESS........Angela what a wonderful job you've done.........thanks very much!

I'm not very good at sticking to any challenges, but this will really help. I will print it out and stick it on the front of my fridge.
  • kippers wrote: »
    I can only say that this calender is fantastic! Can't wait to see what you come up with when you can't sleep next time!

Lol, it can be my most creative time :D
  • Angela Thank you thank you! What a brilliant calendar. :T I've saved it and it will be so helpful to me.

Peyton xx
    Take the first step.
    Even if you cannot see the whole staircase,
    Just take the first step.
    ~MLK, Jr~
  • Thank you Angela, brilliant job! :T
  • Let me know if anyone has any additions to add to the calendar for February/March for OS tips/jobs relating to these months by posting on this thread. Thanks
  • nesssie1702
    nesssie1702 Posts: 1,345 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Well done Angela - the calendar's fantastic!
  • Brillian thread! Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport