🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

****Weekend Chat 29/30 Nov-ALL WELCOME!****

Options

Comments

• immoral_angeluk
    Options
    he is indeed. :eek: In between copious fags, coffee and watching setanta sports news :rolleyes:
    See.. watching sport I can *Kind of* understand.... but watching sports news??? !!!!!!???
    Total 'Failed Business' Debt £29,043
    Que sera, sera. <3
  • skint_spice
    skint_spice Posts: 12,738 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Pepe, you can't shop today - it's national (or is it international) Buy Nothing Day.
    Mortgage End Date: Apr 36/Aiming for Aug 28/Current Aug  35

Mortgage OP 2024 £2400/7000

Mortgage balance: £52212

Make £100 extra a month: June £0 Boiler £276/2000

• LouiseJ
    LouiseJ Posts: 11,156 Forumite
    Options
    spud30 wrote: »
    Well, my DH just came in, kissed us all and said how grateful he is to be part of this family :p

What's he been up to :rolleyes: :D

What a lovely thing to do.............bless:A

Hugs to all the poorly ones today, I am hiding this weekend as my coldsores are in the crunchy nut cornflake stage:o

BB I am impressed that your OH has started working so early on a weekend, my OH refuses to do anything before late afternoon:rolleyes:
    But these things take time, I know that I'm, the most inept that ever stepped.
  • pepe2008
    pepe2008 Posts: 5,158 Forumite
    Options
    Pepe, you can't shop today - it's national (or is it international) Buy Nothing Day.

Hah! Good point Skinty......now do I dare tell the OH that? She may chuck me out...........hmmmmm, just considering the options:D

Sorry Lou...how are you, I thought that the plague had been iradicated in the UK?
    :D:D stay wonky :D:D

....one-way ticket to Portugal booked !
  • spud30
    spud30 Posts: 16,872 Forumite
    Options
    LouiseJ wrote: »
    What a lovely thing to do.............bless:A

Hugs to all the poorly ones today, I am hiding this weekend as my coldsores are in the crunchy nut cornflake stage:o

BB I am impressed that your OH has started working so early on a weekend, my OH refuses to do anything before late afternoon:rolleyes:

Nah, he's up to summink. He's just shown an interest in the washing machine :eek:

Stop here with us this weekend Lou, we love you with or without coldsores :D
    Is it better to aim for the stars and hit a tree or aim for a tree and land in its branches :think:
    Loves being a Wonderbra friend :kisses3:
  • Burlesque_Babe
    Options
    See.. watching sport I can *Kind of* understand.... but watching sports news??? !!!!!!???

I know - it's the same 5 stories which go round........and round........and round.........:rolleyes: . My ex usually has Sky Sports news on when I go to get Charlie on a Sunday - it's obviously a man thing.

Lou - to be honest, I'm surprised he has. He usually goes away, does nothing all day and then turns up when dinner is ready and says he wants to do work. When I say dinner is ready, he goes 'oh, well, if you don't want it doing'.......nice plan huh :rolleyes:

The border is leaving loads of glue behind and nothing is taking it off (wipes, steamer, nail polish remover), if WD40 or the glue stain devil doesn't work, I'll have to have one put back up there.
    :D"Stay Wonky":D

:j:jBecome Mrs Pepe 9 October 2012 :j:j
  • LouiseJ
    Options
    No Pepe it still exists I have the Plague of crunchy nut cornflake face..................its bad:o
  • LouiseJ
    Options
    spud30 wrote: »
    Nah, he's up to summink. He's just shown an interest in the washing machine :eek:

Stop here with us this weekend Lou, we love you with or without coldsores :D

Maybe hes being good for Santa Clause:rotfl: :rotfl:
  • LouiseJ
    Options
    Gaaaa Asda have removed their offer on 2 cases lager for £20:mad:

Think I might slap on a bit of pan stick and pop to Morrissons where nobody knows me:rotfl:
  • spud30
    spud30 Posts: 16,872 Forumite
    Options
    LouiseJ wrote: »
    Maybe hes being good for Santa Clause:rotfl: :rotfl:

Hmmmm I'm suspicious ;)
    Is it better to aim for the stars and hit a tree or aim for a tree and land in its branches :think:
    Loves being a Wonderbra friend :kisses3:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family