****Weekend Chat 29/30 Nov-ALL WELCOME!****

Options
Morning! So nice to see so many new faces yesterday-stop lurking and start posting! We won't bite...hard;)

Feeling worse today, if it's possible. Utterly wretched. Sinus', ribs killing from coughing, ache all over, so today, I will mostly be wallowing in self pity. This is when I wish I lived back home, I would send the kids to my Mom and stay in bed...*sigh*

What's everyone else up to?:o
Empty pockets never held anyone back, only empty heads and empty hearts can do that -Peale

Comments

• System
    System Posts: 178,102 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Morning Bunny, cor babe that sounds awful what you have. I hope we're not on the verge of an epidemic anytime soon. You better soon ok. Well I'm back at home in Scotland for and I saw mi son for the first time in 3 months as well. OH brought him to the airport to meet me and OH was saying were's daddy can you see him, anyway he looked at me, walked past me, stopped, looked round and I said 'alright mate' and he looked at his mam, went all shy, went a little red, then he recognised me. I got a little tearful. Anyway he has changed so much and I spent most of yesterday not having the slightest clue what he was going on about lol. Well Im off to do a bit of shopping today and then gonna listen to/watch Boro v Newcastle. Its good to be home :)
  • SarahNeedle1872
    Options
    OMG! Lenny's back! :)

Bet its glad to be home!?!

Bun, you need to go to the Dr now, you've been ill for ages!

Just chilling today, then having photos of the little one later, and back to work tomorrow... Have a great weekend everyone!x
    'We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars' - Oscar Wilde
  • Numpty_Monkey
    Numpty_Monkey Posts: 14,196 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Morning all
    Bunny hope you feel better soon

Lenny glad your home safe and sound, :Tdon;t worry about been a bit tearfull about your little un, and don't all kids talk nonsence:confused::p

Thought it was time to get my free credit report, but apparently I've already registered:confused:
    I remember trying last year and my card been declined I but never got anything:confused:
    PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBT NERD #869
    Numpty,Not sure why but I'm crying :o . Of all the peeps on this board you're the kindest & most supportive of all & I'm :mad: & :( for you all at the same time . Wish I was there to give you a big :grouphug: & emergency hobnobs
    xx
    DFD 5/1/16
  • Bunnyinthelights
    Options
    Hi Sar!

I've only got the flu-just the worst case of it I've ever had...but thanks hunny. Can't wait to see pictures of little man!
    Empty pockets never held anyone back, only empty heads and empty hearts can do that -Peale
  • System
    System Posts: 178,102 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hi Sarah, not heard from you for a while either. How's life with you. Alright Numpty, how's you? I talk nonsense all the time btw, so he probably gets it from me!
  • penguin83
    penguin83 Posts: 4,817 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Morning all - Bunny think I am coming out in sympathy with you, everything is aching, dosed up on painkillers and not planning to leave the house today!

Lenny - welcome home, enjoy your day.

Morning Numpty and Sarah and anyone Ive missed.

Have a great day everyone x x
    Pay Debt by Xmas 16 - 0/12000
    There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man.
  • newmoneysaver_2
    Options
    Morning :hello:

Buuny/Pengiun - sending you you get well wishes - I hope it clears soon!

Hubby is just making bacon butties :j I need to sort out this months budget as we both got paid yesterday. Not much planned for today, need to pick up a few more christmas presents and pop into homebase.

Hope everyone has a good day! x
  • Numpty_Monkey
    Options
    I'm not doing to bad lenny getting by as you do
    PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBT NERD #869
    Numpty,Not sure why but I'm crying :o . Of all the peeps on this board you're the kindest & most supportive of all & I'm :mad: & :( for you all at the same time . Wish I was there to give you a big :grouphug: & emergency hobnobs
    xx
    DFD 5/1/16
  • tigzem
    tigzem Posts: 2,361 Forumite
    Options
    Morning all

Bunny - hope you're better soon xxx

We're off to Haskins this morning to look at all the christmas things, Mum is treating me to a hot choc with marshmallows on... yum!!

Lenny - glad you're back x
    "Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little." Edmund Burke
  • spud30
    spud30 Posts: 16,872 Forumite
    Options
    Morning :D

I'm feeling a bit rough today too. Whatever we've all got must be catching :rolleyes:
    Is it better to aim for the stars and hit a tree or aim for a tree and land in its branches :think:
    Loves being a Wonderbra friend :kisses3:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport