🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

****Weekend Chat 29/30 Nov-ALL WELCOME!****

Options
1515253545557»

Comments

• E-bay_queen
    Options
    could you not just take them back and say they were a gift but don't fit or something - usually get a giftcard then you can buy YOU something!

i wait till after xmas just incase he is lie to me, If not i gonna take them back and get a gift card.

It been over a hour since this drama and he not said one word to me. He just got up to make a cup of tea and never bother asking me. He does some silly things like turn fire on leave door open how that ment to heat the room up!!!! MEN!!! Sorry ;)
    E-bay saving pot = £0.00
  • E-bay_queen
    Options
    this is going to sound really silly but I am so sad about Woolworths.

its really upset me. I loved going in there when I was a kid and still went at the start of term for school stuff and for cards and presents.

Its makes me really sad for the people who have lost their jobs. why can't someone just buy it!

I love it there too. Went in to mine yesterday & there was no toys and not much cd & dvd. So sad :(
    E-bay saving pot = £0.00
  • elantan
    elantan Posts: 21,018 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    evening everyone how are we all tonight?
  • elantan
    elantan Posts: 21,018 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    can someone help me, i owe some money to someone debt collectors was wondering whats chances of them settling me with a smaller one off payment if i pay it in full?

ill be truthful with you here donnmarie youwould be better off starting a new thread with this question this thread is usually for chatting ...you might get lucky with the dca though spose it cant do any harm to try...good luck
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport