Global Test Market

Options

Comments

• Churchmouse
    Churchmouse Posts: 3,004 Forumite
    Options
    jenniewb wrote: »
    Guess it depends on the exchange rate- I am aiming for that right now, I have 3400 aprox and am aiming for 4000 which I recon will be near enough £100- maybe more the way the exchange rate is going!

If you look at my answer to reeree, I reckon you've got your £100 there already. If you want the cheque for Christmas I'd claim pretty soon, they do estimate about 6-8 weeks for overseas ( although as I say I'm pretty sure mine came in 3 weeks)
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.
  • littlewren
    littlewren Posts: 1,988 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    they do estimate about 6-8 weeks for overseas ( although as I say I'm pretty sure mine came in 3 weeks)

My cheques have usually come pretty quickly, within about 4 weeks, but since their points system has been mucked up, everything seems to have gone haywire with them. :(
    Money, money, money, must be funny, in the rich man's World!
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    If you look at my answer to reeree, I reckon you've got your £100 there already. If you want the cheque for Christmas I'd claim pretty soon, they do estimate about 6-8 weeks for overseas ( although as I say I'm pretty sure mine came in 3 weeks)

Hay!! Excellent! Now, do I wait for the £ to drop further or go for it now! Not sure- may have to seek financial advice :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ah! This is excellent news- may even have a christmas after all- and if not, a great christmas sales month!! (Lost job this year so neeeeed the cash!!)
    Thanks for letting me know- this has really made my week!:D
  • reeree
    reeree Posts: 935 Forumite
    Options
    reeree wrote: »
    not sure if this is the right place for this but has anyone logged into their account lately, just tried to log in and its saying all my details are wrong

ive been to the website again to request forgotten password although i know im entering the right one, entered my email address and its telling me that that is wrong ive got quite a bit of money owing me so its a bit worrying, also im still getting surveys sent to me, i emailed them a couple of days ago but they havent got back to me
  • littlewren
    littlewren Posts: 1,988 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Well, I finally received my cheque, thankyou Global Test Market, just in time for Christmas! :)
    Money, money, money, must be funny, in the rich man's World!
  • VIJAY_FROM_KENT
    Options
    I suggest people claim money they are owed and not wait for lots and lots to build up. That is what I do. There is no benefit in letting your points build up and up... A pound in the hand is worth 2 in your global test market account lol.
  • ryan92
    ryan92 Posts: 587 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    my account shows the wrong address, and when I try to update it to the correct one, which it was in the first place, it says it won't allow it ,as it is already used by me :S
    Currently in a Trust Deed 43 payments until DEBT FREE - February 2027
  • snackjack
    snackjack Posts: 45 Forumite
    Options
    I am signed up with Global Test the Market, and have received a survey Monday but it was a broken link. I have tried to get on to the site and access survey that way, but cant get on.
    I'm not bothered about survey now, it was three days ago, but I still cant get on to site. I have tried on firefox and Internet Explorer, via google rather than my favourites and still no joy.
    Is anyone else having same problems. I cant even find away to contact them.
    Cheers for any help.
  • daisy2002
    daisy2002 Posts: 964 Forumite
    Options
    I just managed to log into GTM with no problems.
    I can't see a way to contact them other than through their site when your logged in.
    “Hope is the only bee that makes honey without flowers.”
    Some people only dream of angels, i held one in my arms.
    Praying this baby makes it.
  • KILL_BILL
    KILL_BILL Posts: 2,183 Forumite
    Options
    how often do they update your points

i did a survey yesterday and im sure that they said if i completed the survey i would get 2700 market points but they have not been added

when they add points do they list the surevys that you have done and completed together with the oints that you have earnt.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure