Global Test Market

Options
not sure if this is the right place for this but has anyone logged into their account lately, just tried to log in and its saying all my details are wrong

Comments

• pinkpr1nc3ss
    Options
    Just checked mine and its fine :confused:
    pinkpr1nc3ss

There's only sunshine that lies ahead. You have to move forward because it doesn't make sense to live in the past.

• princessnicky
    Options
    mine is looking OK to
    :p
  • scubaangel
    scubaangel Posts: 6,600 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Logged in to mine last week to redeem some points and it was being awkward so requested they resend the password. Been fine since though.
    It’s not worth doing something unless someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren’t doing it.
    Sir Terry Pratchett
    Find my diary here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5135113
  • flipper_2010
    Options
    Yeah, they kept changing my address, had to change it a couple of times before it would stick, but have had a cheque since so seems to be ok now
  • louisa81
    louisa81 Posts: 284 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I noticed that there was a note on my account saying not all points may be showing, though my total seemed accurate :confused:

Does anyone else find that you don't get a lot of reward for these? seems to be taking ages for my points to build up even though I get tonnes of surveys from them.
  • thomas01155
    thomas01155 Posts: 2,366 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    My account wasn't showing all my points for awhile about 500 of them. i think there having some problems at the moment as well they owe me about 50 points.
  • scubaangel
    scubaangel Posts: 6,600 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    louisa81 wrote: »
    I noticed that there was a note on my account saying not all points may be showing, though my total seemed accurate :confused:

Does anyone else find that you don't get a lot of reward for these? seems to be taking ages for my points to build up even though I get tonnes of surveys from them.

They dont always add them straight away but IMHO theyre one of the better paying panels about as each point is worth 5c (and while the exchange rate is like it is its worth letting them accumulate a little longer).
    Plus most of the time even if you get screened out you get 5 points (25c) which is more than some companies give you for completing the entire bloomin surveys (one in particular is overly fond of their 10p surveys at the moment).
    It’s not worth doing something unless someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren’t doing it.
    Sir Terry Pratchett
    Find my diary here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5135113
  • Ms_Chocaholic
    Options
    Mine is fine too
    I made the mistake of using co.uk instead of com tho and got this message

Please login to with a valid user ID and password
    Thrifty Till 50 Then Spend Till the End
    You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    am a tad concerned that ppl are having GTM problems.

I started up a thread about survey sites and just yesterday someone posted about thier points being stopped and GTM saying they had multiple accounts when they did not. They were denied thier cheque and banned from the site.

I don't want to worry you unduly but please check this out with GTM who could atleast try to sort things out rather then bump you off when you get to the points threshold.

If you wanted to read what I am going on about, the link is
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=1003753&page=27
    and incase that does not work, its called "Poll: Are these survey sites worth it?" and the info I am writing about is on page 27.
  • VIJAY_FROM_KENT
    Options
    I have had lots of cheques from GTM and always found them fine. Only issue at the mo is my emails from them are saying different points to that on my a/c.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure