Different life - so new SOA!! Back once again :D

Options

Comments

• mum2one
    mum2one Posts: 16,279 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Sometimes grief hits u at a later date, usually at the time u least expect it to, mention it to ur gp, as they may be able to refer you.

Just take it one day at a time, even if some days u have to take it hour by hour. xx
    xx rip dad... we had our ups and downs but we’re always be family xx
  • taxi73
    taxi73 Posts: 20,815 Forumite
    Options
    Poor Sea as the others said please take it one day at a time and see about bereavement councilling.Hope the trip goes ok.
  • taxi73
    Options
    Just bumping this as wondering if you are ok Sea?....Hope you are ok as not heard from you for ages.
  • Sea78
    Sea78 Posts: 6,185 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Hi all

Sorry not been around yet again!

We had the ashes scattering ceremony a while ago and that has helped to bring a little closure.

I'm off work at the mo due to a bad back - like a really bad back - and now the pills I'm on are making me rather odd - so can't teach obviously! Will be back on Monday I don't doubt.

Money wise, not really sure what I'm doing!Need to get back in control big time.

taxi - fab no your weight loss!!! :D

Sea xxxxx
    CCCS DMP:Feb 07
    Total:£37,016.47 now £0 DEBT FREE FEB 14

2022 Decluttering Campaign 49/1011
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,627 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Sorry Sea about your back~hope you are on the mend soon:)
    Have been on tablets like that too~joy!!!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • In_Search_Of_Me
    In_Search_Of_Me Posts: 10,634 Forumite
    Options
    good to see you back but sorry that back is bad...just take it gently...also be careful with the meds as they sound very strong! hugs for you. How are the children?
    Nerd no 109 Long haulers supporters DFW #1! Even in the darkest moments, love and hope are always possible.

• Sea78
    Sea78 Posts: 6,185 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    think back is on the mend now - I can actually function and bathe the kids etc now! :)

The kids are wonderful - just simply wonderful. They're adjusting much better to the whole situation now, and William is coming on leaps and bounds developmentally.

How are you all?
    Sea xxx
    CCCS DMP:Feb 07
    Total:£37,016.47 now £0 DEBT FREE FEB 14

2022 Decluttering Campaign 49/1011
  • In_Search_Of_Me
    In_Search_Of_Me Posts: 10,634 Forumite
    Options
    Good to hear that the children are doing well and back on the mend. Am ok...been quite busy but a nice weekend ahead...
    Nerd no 109 Long haulers supporters DFW #1! Even in the darkest moments, love and hope are always possible.

• taxi73
    Options
    Thanks Sea...glad to see you back.Sorry to hear that you back is playing up though and hope it gets better soon.Glad to hear that the kids are coming on in leaps and bounds x
  • vandanfc
    vandanfc Posts: 2,027 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Good to hear from you Sea. You sound more positive despite your poorly back. Take care.

Vanda
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport