Different life - so new SOA!! Back once again :D

Options

Comments

• Sea78
    Sea78 Posts: 6,185 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Hey - not the 11yr olds - those i could cope with - no it's year 11s - 15-16 yr olds!!!! :D
    CCCS DMP:Feb 07
    Total:£37,016.47 now £0 DEBT FREE FEB 14

2022 Decluttering Campaign 49/1011
  • In_Search_Of_Me
    Options
    rather you than me....
    Nerd no 109 Long haulers supporters DFW #1! Even in the darkest moments, love and hope are always possible.

• mum2one
    mum2one Posts: 16,279 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Sea78 wrote: »
    Hey - not the 11yr olds - those i could cope with - no it's year 11s - 15-16 yr olds!!!! :D

Oh heck - al those hormones.............!!
    xx rip dad... we had our ups and downs but we’re always be family xx
  • taxi73
    taxi73 Posts: 20,815 Forumite
    Options
    Glad everything is going ok.Of course you are out of sync with your routine.That's only to be expected but you are doing remarkably well.I'm sure you'll be fine with all the year 11s....nice to know that you had a lovely day out with your friend and all the children and sometimes it's worth the money we spend.Have a good day tomorrow and catch you soon x
  • judi24
    judi24 Posts: 2,272 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Sea - just been reading back on your thread - i haven't been on for ages! But many things abut your situation are similar to mine - I am stuggling with work - sounds very like your situation - the kids ae fab but hard work and stuggling to adapt to not having dad around - Being so tired - feel like i could sleep for a week - but can't if you know what I mean!!! I laughed when I read your post about bowling! My friend txt me out the blue yesteday - asked me if I wanted t meet her at to a new play area - cost a fortune - but hey sometimes catching up and being with friends is priceless!

I phoned in sick tonight! (very bad and unheard of for me!)
    Have been up since 5 am with all sort of S*** in my head! Fell asleep with kids at 7 but woke up at 10 - will probably not sleep tonight!

Anyway - enough self pitty! Just wanted to drop i to say hello and say i think you are doing great! Really don't envy you going to Rome with loads of teenagers!!!! you are very barve or dedicated - but i do appreciate your dedication - I have 2 teenagers 2 so know what they are like! and thank God for teachers that can do what you are doing!!!!

Take care
  • hypno06
    hypno06 Posts: 32,296 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    31 year 11s :eek: It'll be.....urm....fun:rotfl:
    Successful women can still have their feet on the ground. They just wear better shoes. (Maud Van de Venne)
    Life begins at the end of your comfort zone (Neale Donald Walsch)
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,685 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Rather you than me!!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Lemon_Tree
    Lemon_Tree Posts: 10,202 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    i'd love to go to Rome, but you wouldn't catch me there with 31 teenagers, you deserve a meal, maybe even a couple of gold medals. Well done for the big change on the B/card bill that's a fab achievement with all the changes you've been going through.
  • In_Search_Of_Me
    Options
    rome is beautiful so may be a worthy payoff for the teenagers but only a squeek past the post!!
    Nerd no 109 Long haulers supporters DFW #1! Even in the darkest moments, love and hope are always possible.

• taxi73
    taxi73 Posts: 20,815 Forumite
    Options
    Sea ....sorry I missed you!!!!...What'sall this about ..please log on and let us know you are ok!!!!.....I really don't get those messages.Hope you are ok.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure