Tesco Home Panels

Options

Comments

• hannoja
    hannoja Posts: 2,015 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    You'll probably get some of those money-off vouchers that are rarely for things you actually want to buy :rotfl:

Just kidding :p
  • Candyperfumegirl
    Options
    Runnerduck wrote: »
    i have got over 50 points but not recieved anything, do they email you, or do you have to claim some other way?

I just received a £10 Bonus Bonds Voucher out of the blue a few days ago, it came by signed for delivery, there was a letter inside from Tesco Home Panels saying they had sent the voucher out because I had reached 50 points.

The Bonus Bonds Voucher can be used in quite a few places, might treat myself to something nice in New Look :)
  • samanthaknd
    samanthaknd Posts: 702 Forumite
    Options
    I was lucky enough to receive a coat from tesco home panels to test worth £38 its pretty nice as well. Daughter said should have got it in her size lol
    Need to get rid of my Yankee Candle Habit, Not very money saving of me :)
  • kad1
    kad1 Posts: 285 Forumite
    Options
    I attended one of their discussion groups this week re packaging. Got £35 in bonus bond vouchers for 1.5 hours of talking....not bad! :j Not had anything to test in a good while though.
  • sunfield91
    sunfield91 Posts: 200 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I attended one of their discussion groups this week re packaging. Got £35 in bonus bond vouchers for 1.5 hours of talking....not bad! :j Not had anything to test in a good while though

I have been a member for a while but not heard of the discussion groups, how do you get invited? Does it depend on where you live?
  • Hollie_
    Hollie_ Posts: 105 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just got an e-mail to say I've been accepted to join the panel. :)
  • tomnat
    tomnat Posts: 47 Forumite
    Options
    I've been a member of the panel for about a couple of years now and I had lots of products to test including coats to dog food but in the last couple of months things have gone really quiet. There used to be quiet periods but I used to get email about surveys and stuff yet recently I've had absolutely nothing.
    Just wondered if anyone else has noticed this?
  • LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    Options
    tomnat wrote: »
    I've been a member of the panel for about a couple of years now and I had lots of products to test including coats to dog food but in the last couple of months things have gone really quiet. There used to be quiet periods but I used to get email about surveys and stuff yet recently I've had absolutely nothing.
    Just wondered if anyone else has noticed this?

It may be worthwhile contacting them....a few years ago I seemed to get a lot then all of a sudden dropped off the radar...they confirmed that periodically they review panelists and remove some to allow others to join.
    I was dropped without notification but they held my details for the next joining run and I got an email a few weeks later to say I was back on.

There dont seem to be too many test products at the moment but there are certainly a few surveys which if you are part of the active panel you would have probably seen on your home page....there was an email yesterday asking panelists to check address details and this morning a trial of mens trousers which I wasnt quick enough for.
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
  • Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    I've been a member of the panel for some months now. In all that time, despite all the surveys I get I've had 2 bags of cat litter to test!
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

• kad1
    kad1 Posts: 285 Forumite
    Options
    sunfield91 wrote: »
    I attended one of their discussion groups this week re packaging. Got £35 in bonus bond vouchers for 1.5 hours of talking....not bad! :j Not had anything to test in a good while though

I have been a member for a while but not heard of the discussion groups, how do you get invited? Does it depend on where you live?

Really not sure how it works tbh, but would hazard a guess and say yes, I live close to their Cheshunt office so think that's probably why I get an invite.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure