🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Tesco Home Panels

Options

Comments

• p34nut
    p34nut Posts: 26 Forumite
    Options
    hi I got accepted onto the sensitive shaving foam test but never received it, just wondering if anyone else was on it and if they got theirs?
  • mavisangelica
    Options
    We got the shaving foam last week and I have just this minute completed the questionnaire for it.

I filled in the clothes questionnaires (the men's twice!) but nothing came of those.
    Ditch 100 in January Challenge 100/100
    Ditch 100 in February Challenge 114/100
    Ditch 100 in March Challenge 100/100
    Ditch 100 in April Challenge 75/100
  • MrsB2100
    MrsB2100 Posts: 793 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've just been accepted to a Womens chenille jumper trial! Thrilled to bits, as this is my 2nd jumper trial this year!
    I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum
    Cos how can you be gloomy, when the sun shines out your bum? :D
  • LouFace
    LouFace Posts: 487 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    To accept an invitation to a trial do you have to reply to the message?
  • Queenriderbrekke
    Options
    MrsB2100 wrote: »
    I've just been accepted to a Womens chenille jumper trial! Thrilled to bits, as this is my 2nd jumper trial this year!

Whenever I get invited to anything my size is always gone and I'm usually ever so quick so well done x
    "Sealed Pot challenge" member No. 138

2012 £ 3147.74 2013 £1437.532014 £ 2356.52
  • mustbemad
    mustbemad Posts: 614 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    LouFace wrote: »
    To accept an invitation to a trial do you have to reply to the message?

I just invited to my first trial this afternoon :D I just clicked on the accept button and a message came up saying they would email again once the product had been dispatched, I didn't have to reply.

MBM x
  • LouFace
    Options
    Whenever I get invited to anything my size is always gone and I'm usually ever so quick so well done x

This was for shaving gel so size wasn't an issue :)
  • mustbemad
    Options
    It sounds like we got offered the same trial, did you find the accept button?

MBM x
  • The_Last_Username
    Options
    Around the end of February OH had an invite, aking if we wanted to stay as members; this after receiving nothing for over a year. :cool:
    "Yes, okay" we say and soon after we are asked if I & family want to register for clothes testing; another "yes" of course. :D

Roll forward a week & we missed out on a sample of stuff for our son - wrong size at the time.
    BUT ... OH just received a rather nice ladie's Parka-style coat to test; v/nice it is too. :T

SO ......... anyone else getting Tesco Home Panel invites and/or trials?
  • LouFace
    Options
    Around the end of February OH had an invite, aking if we wanted to stay as members; this after receiving nothing for over a year. :cool:
    "Yes, okay" we say and soon after we are asked if I & family want to register for clothes testing; another "yes" of course. :D

Roll forward a week & we missed out on a sample of stuff for our son - wrong size at the time.
    BUT ... OH just received a rather nice ladie's Parka-style coat to test; v/nice it is too. :T

SO ......... anyone else getting Tesco Home Panel invites and/or trials?

I got an invite for a (women's) cardigan last week.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 7 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport