Tesco Home Panels

Options

Comments

• crystal9
    crystal9 Posts: 3,813 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    mne2 wrote: »
    In the past I had 2 winter coats for my boys which was cool.

I have had kids white polo shirts and blue joggers which were both handy for school I got 2 of each

I'm about to test kitchen roll next
    have now given up smoking since feb 13th 2014 loving the money I'm saving
  • Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    I just signed up to this, following the link from the OP. However, despite saying I was signing up to Tesco Home Panels. Once registered, it told me I had signed up to Tesco Sensory Panels. Confused!

Surely that would mean I'd need to live near their HQ, in order to test food products?!
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,960 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Wizzbang wrote: »
    I just signed up to this, following the link from the OP. However, despite saying I was signing up to Tesco Home Panels. Once registered, it told me I had signed up to Tesco Sensory Panels. Confused!

Surely that would mean I'd need to live near their HQ, in order to test food products?!

The sensory panel is as you say, at Cheshunt as far as I am aware.

Did you use this link? https://tescohomepanels.com/Site1/appform.aspx
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • LouFace
    LouFace Posts: 487 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Wizzbang wrote: »

Did the exact same thing to me.
  • Wizzbang
    Options
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    The sensory panel is as you say, at Cheshunt as far as I am aware.

Did you use this link? https://tescohomepanels.com/Site1/appform.aspx

Yes, that was the link I used- it was provided in another thread on MSE which I followed. There must be a glitch with their website. Oh well, clearly they're doing well atm (share drop in the news).
    Minimalist

• ItStripey
    Options
    It also said this for me, however I then tried to login on the home panel login page and it let me. Asked me to go through t&c's and do application process.
    Oct freebies: Won a BBQ and apron (first win :rotfl:)
    Dec: Stocking filler prize :D Royal Stafford/Waitrose cheese platter
    Films: Footloose, Machine gun preacher, Resistance, 50/50
  • LouFace
    Options
    Just got an email saying i've been accepted onto Tesco Home Panels :D
  • Wizzbang
    Options
    Just got my email saying I'd been accepted and to fill out q's etc. Must just be a glitch that takes you to the wrong page then.
    Minimalist

• Lyradog
    Lyradog Posts: 148 Forumite
    Options
    Just got onto a trial for menswear , trousers .missed the shirt one earlier in the week as all in size selected gone . So all watch for email invites and respond quickly to maximise chance of getting onto the trials.
  • Helpmeoutofthismess
    Options
    I just had an invite asking if any of my children would be willing to test clothes, I filled in the questions but it didn't say if I was going to be selected or not? Do I have to wait for another email or does them not offering the trial there and then mean I didn't meet the criteria? I'd love to get all my kids winter clothes to test lol, that would be a right result!

H x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport