Finished Baskets - Part 2

Replies

• junior_jjunior_j Forumite
    4.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    :) Good ideas

I am hoping to get the towel from woolies that was mentioned! if thats a £1.00 then i can get £1.00 bubble bath , 50p sponge , £4.00 pajammas and if i can afford it a family of ducks from the £1 shop ! :)

so thats £7.50 :) and the storage basket wont be more then £2.00 so under a tenner woohoo
    NanMias - cyber granddaughter!
  • Spudnik wrote: »
    You could have a look in your local Sainsburys to see if they stock Tim Tams. I've heard that they sell them, but not all stores keep them in. They're a very popular chocolate biscuit in Australia! :p

tim tams in england! oh my god! i need them
    Debt free wannabe
    Littlewoods - £214.82 (DD set up so 0%)
    Very - £100 (0% on BNPL - 1/4/13)
    CC - £2600/£3533.53 (0% until 1/6/14)
  • I think they're mainly stocked in a few London Sainsbury's stores, but someone might have some luck finding them elsewhere!
  • Kandipandi wrote: »
    Please leave it - Im gonna crack this photobucket if it kills me - might take a while but i will do it!!!:mad:

Ok I have left it ;) .... if you need any help then shout :)

I hope you don't mind but I put your photos on the pictures only thread :)
    Raising kids is like being held hostage by midget terrorists
  • tim tams in england! oh my god! i need them

Oooh they are mine .... my name is tams therefore they have my name on so no one else is allowed them :rotfl:
    Raising kids is like being held hostage by midget terrorists
  • I miss australia :(
    Debt free wannabe
    Littlewoods - £214.82 (DD set up so 0%)
    Very - £100 (0% on BNPL - 1/4/13)
    CC - £2600/£3533.53 (0% until 1/6/14)
  • junior_j wrote: »
    :) Good ideas

I am hoping to get the towel from woolies that was mentioned! if thats a £1.00 then i can get £1.00 bubble bath , 50p sponge , £4.00 pajammas and if i can afford it a family of ducks from the £1 shop ! :)

so thats £7.50 :) and the storage basket wont be more then £2.00 so under a tenner woohoo

boys pjs in primark are £3 and quite cute too, about 4/5 styles too. You can get Matey bubble bath (shaped like a pirate bird) for 99p from most places (think i got mine in bodycare) i've also seen bath crayons in 99p shops too, and in wilko there's a white plastic box thing that looks 'bathroomy' for 99p so that might work?

hth
    I want a perfect body, I want a perfect soul, I want you to notice when I'm not around[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
  • got-it-spend-itgot-it-spend-it Forumite
    5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    junior_j wrote: »
    :)

I think this thread will be like 10 pages long by tonight lol!

My brothers one will have a movie kind of theme to it i think! Maybe bag of popcorn , bag of marshmellows , dvd and bottle of coke or some thing? then line the basket with a nice t shirt and novelty pair of socks!

Now here is a question

My Godsons 6 year old have SERVER autism , doesnt speak and is still in nappies and attends a special school..

What do i get him , he has a ton of clothes , and people always buy him clothes for xmas/birthdays.. he gets toys but throws them and doesnt really play with them..

So i thought maybe a bath hamper (he loves baths)
    With

Novelty charecter bubble bath (£2.00 max)
    Novelty charecter flannel (£1.00 max)
    If i can get a small cheap towel for under £3.00 he can have that..
    Pair of jammas for under £4.00
    Cheap pair of slippers £2.00

So thats £12.00 max but i didnt really spend that much , is there any way i can get some cheaper things but make the basket just as nice!

I dont want to spend more then £8.00 (well i do want to spend more but i CANT)

Jess x

I wouldn't worry about getting a basket to put it all in- I'd cover a shoebox in Christmassy paper instead! Definitely check out Poundland for bubble bath and flannel. Also Primark have slipper socks for £1 which are very cosy and cheaper than proper slippers.
    :DYummy mummy, runner, baker and procrastinator :p
  • just to add, think there's a blue one in wilko too and the sponges are 19p I believe
    found links now;

http://www.wilkinsonplus.com/invt/0082769
    http://www.wilkinsonplus.com/invt/0167458
    http://www.wilkinsonplus.com/invt/0167456

also does he have a 'thing'? i think some autistic kids have a bit of a thing about something, a little boy my mum used to work with loved wheels and another loved rainbows. Perhaps if he does, you could include something related to it?
    I want a perfect body, I want a perfect soul, I want you to notice when I'm not around[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
  • lush1001lush1001 Forumite
    98 Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Gosh- i went to work and came home 37 hours later and there is a new thread to catch up on!! how exciting! :j :j :j lovely hampers all!!!
    :jTrying to save as much as i can :T
    Have started my christmas hampers :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides