Forum Home» How much have you saved?

Nominate Post of the Month for November '08

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Nominate Post of the Month for November '08

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in How much have you saved?
60 replies 16.7K views
Former_MSE_AndreaFormer_MSE_Andrea Former MSE
9.6K posts
I've helped Parliament Rampant Recycler Savvy Shopper! Stoptober Survivor
✭✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in How much have you saved?
This thread is now closed. Well done to lilmiss1982 for the £50 amazon voucher from Qype post. Please send me a PM with your name and address so I can get your winnings to you.

Please nominate your most useful/helpful Post of the Month £50 Award by replying in this thread. Remember, you're nominating, NOT voting - there is a difference! :smiley:

Also, please don't lobby to win the prize! As Martin says, it's not cricket! If you really want to show your support, click the thanks button of the first post that's nominated the user you feel should win. If there's too much lobbying we might have to discount the nomination!

Please include:

A. A hyperlink to the specific thread/post - highlight the web address of the thread/post when you're viewing it from the address bar at the top of the screen and copy (press 'control' and 'c') and paste ('control' and 'v').

B. Why you think they should receive the award (no more than one paragraph please!).
[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]
Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Facebook, MSE Deals Twitter, Forum Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
Join the MSE Forum
Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
Point out a rate/product change
Flag a news story: [email protected]

Replies

This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support