New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Try Me Free Hunt

edited 14 September 2012 at 7:14PM in Freebies (no spend required)
2.6K replies 786.4K views

Replies

• hotpot4hotpot4 Forumite
    1.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    liz545 wrote: »
    I found the prawns in Tesco extra today, but not the salmon or trout, will give Sainsbury's/Morrisons a try. Does anyone have a link to what the packs of salmon/trout look like?
    The Salmon is in a plastic bag, bigger than the prawns but that style of Youngs IYSWIM. Saw it in Sainsburies today but hoping to find it at £4.99 somewhere rather than £5.99 as you can only get £4.99 back
    :kisses2:
    Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why we call it the present.
    audaces fortuna iuvat fortune favours the bold
  • whiteguineapigwhiteguineapig Forumite
    1.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    the ryvita cheque came really quickly, i think in less than 2 weeks
  • DormouseDormouse Forumite
    5.6K posts
    hotpot4 wrote: »
    The Salmon is in a plastic bag, bigger than the prawns but that style of Youngs IYSWIM. Saw it in Sainsburies today but hoping to find it at £4.99 somewhere rather than £5.99 as you can only get £4.99 back
    If Sainsbury's charge more than the refund, I'd email Youngs and tell them. It's not really fair, is it!
  • kim_leykim_ley Forumite
    1.5K posts
    i've never posted here before but think this classes as TMF... ??
    Hope it's not alerady posted but I just got this in an email;

Kellogg’s are offering consumers their money back if their taste buds have not been fully satisfied by the great taste of Kellogg’s Nutri-Grain.

They can claim money back to a maximum value of £2.19 plus 23p postage, along with their till receipt highlighting the nutria-grain purchase, plus the front flash from the promotional pack and a short letter with name and address details explaining why they didnt love the taste of any pf the products included in the offer.

The promotion will be advertised on the following variants:

• Nutri-Grain Range
    • Elevenses
    • Soft Oat Bake
    • Oat Bake (multi-packs only)
    I'm an MSE SLACKER!!!! Slap my bum.

Been a long time but i'm back.
    :o
  • hotpot4hotpot4 Forumite
    1.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Dormouse wrote: »
    If Sainsbury's charge more than the refund, I'd email Youngs and tell them. It's not really fair, is it!
    I relented and got it at Sainsburies whilst I could find promo pack - and found a pound on the shop floor whilst I was there! :T So it was meant to be :D
    :kisses2:
    Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why we call it the present.
    audaces fortuna iuvat fortune favours the bold
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • No receipt is needed for Moo milk offer, just post barcode and name and address details
    My Motto in Life:

Make Every Penny Count !!!!
  • flyerflyer Forumite
    2.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    hotpot4 wrote: »

Got it today for £4.99 at Morrisons. :D
    Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.
  • kim_leykim_ley Forumite
    1.5K posts
    max2002ad wrote: »
    No receipt is needed for Moo milk offer, just post barcode and name and address details

They all have same barcode dont they? lol
    I'm an MSE SLACKER!!!! Slap my bum.

Been a long time but i'm back.
    :o
  • Comfort Concentrate Money Back offer!!
    This came in the post this morning with a 75p coupon so keep an eye out!!

What you have to do:
    * No special packaging required
    * send an original dated till receipt, showing the purchase of a comfort concentrate 750ml bottle (Highlighting the store where it was purchased and the amount paid)
    *Name and Address and a statement in NO MORE than 15 words demonstrating why you felt that you didn't love comfort concentrate more than original comfort.

Send to:
    Comfort Money Back Promotional Offer, PO Box 7557, Derby, DE1 0NP

The Main Terms and Conditions:
    * Claims must be recieved by 31.01.2009
    * ONE per Household
    * A cheque for up to £2.00 payable within 28 days.
    My Motto in Life:

Make Every Penny Count !!!!
  • The Comfort offer sounds good, thanks! :T

Finally found the Youngs salmon and trout yesterday, in Morrisons. :j So are we reading this as we can buy one of each products, or what? :confused: I find the T&Cs a bit unclear (so what's new... :rolleyes: )

Also, has anyone spotted the promotional bottles of Gaymers cider recently? :confused: I somehow forgot all about this offer :eek:, and now can't seem to find the TMF collars anywhere.
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support