New Post Advanced Search

Try Me Free Hunt

edited 14 September 2012 at 7:14PM in Freebies (no spend required)
2.6K replies 785.9K views

Replies

• ZziggiZziggi Forumite
    2.5K posts
    Wonder if anyone can help me with the moo milk tmf please?

As you only need the barcode, is it OK to buy a pack without TMF on it? Also, does anyone have the address where to send the barcode for a refund please?

Thanks
  • flyerflyer Forumite
    2.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    This just gets better! Found packs of 4 fillets in Morrisons at £4.99. So that's salmon, prawns and trout!
    Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.
  • DormouseDormouse Forumite
    5.6K posts
    Zziggi wrote: »
    Wonder if anyone can help me with the moo milk tmf please?

As you only need the barcode, is it OK to buy a pack without TMF on it? Also, does anyone have the address where to send the barcode for a refund please?

Thanks
    I have the barcode from a TMF pack - see if it's the same one (I would assume so :confused: ) - it's 5 011357001102

And the address is:

The Cowshed
    Milk Link
    3120 Great Western Court
    Hunts Ground Road
    Stoke Gifford
    Bristol
    BS34 8HP

(phew!)
    5.6K posts
    flyer wrote: »
    This just gets better! Found packs of 4 fillets in Morrisons at £4.99. So that's salmon, prawns and trout!
    Excellent, thanks! :T I haven't found any of these yet :confused: but will keep looking!
  • ZLS1984ZLS1984 Forumite
    1.2K posts
    I have never had the guts to do this but you guys have inspired me now. I will keep my eye out and let you all know if I find something.

I think I might actually be giving this a go now, I could put the money I save in a jar and use it towards a day out with my DD.

Thanks again for inspiring me. :money:
    :wave: Wins in 09 = A vodka cocktail kit thing lol, £150 Amazon voucher.
  • redagilaredagila Forumite
    5.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    flyer wrote: »

No Morrisons near us but will look in other local stores - so far found salmon today in Tesco & prawns last week in Sainsburys.

Not only great offers but good for us!
  • liz545liz545 Forumite
    1.7K posts
    I found the prawns in Tesco extra today, but not the salmon or trout, will give Sainsbury's/Morrisons a try. Does anyone have a link to what the packs of salmon/trout look like?
    2015 comp wins - £370.25
    Recent wins: gym class, baby stuff
    Thanks to everyone who posts freebies and comps! :j
  • ZziggiZziggi Forumite
    2.5K posts
    Dormouse wrote: »
    I have the barcode from a TMF pack - see if it's the same one (I would assume so :confused: ) - it's 5 011357001102

And the address is:

The Cowshed
    Milk Link
    3120 Great Western Court
    Hunts Ground Road
    Stoke Gifford
    Bristol
    BS34 8HP

(phew!)

Thanks for this information!! So have i got it right that i just need to send the barcode to the address. Do i also need to send a statement in 15 words...., receipt?

thanks in advance
    5.6K posts
    Zziggi wrote: »
    Thanks for this information!! So have i got it right that i just need to send the barcode to the address. Do i also need to send a statement in 15 words...., receipt?

thanks in advance
    You just need barcode, name and address, and say where you purchased the milk. :confused:

This is one of those rare ones where you don't need the receipt. I haven't had mine yet so am not sure how they figure out how much you paid :confused: so I'm hoping they'll send me more :D
    5.6K posts
    Hmm, just trying to get my head round the Ryvita Rewards thing. [STRIKE]So am I getting this right - you can claim however many times you want? [/STRIKE]:confused: EDIT: ignore me, just found the T&Cs and you can only claim the £1.89 cheque once.

Saw the other options as well - not very inspiring discount codes you'd get free from here or other code sites. :rolleyes:

The £10 cheque for DVD rental is not a great option as you'd get more from Quidco or other cashback sites, without having to buy cereal bars, LOL.

Snapfish gives you £5 cheque for a new sign-up, but again, Quidco would give you £3.50 and you don't need to buy Ryvita so works out the same. I've already signed up to Snapfish anyway, on several email accounts.
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support