New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Try Me Free Hunt

edited 14 September 2012 at 6:14PM in Freebies (no spend required)
2.6K replies 786.5K views

Replies

• flyerflyer Forumite
    2.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    mmlh wrote: »
    Where do you buy Tizer bottles? Checked all local big supermarkets but can only find 6-pack cans.

Tesco and Somerfield have them
    Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.
  • Got my 75p postal order today for the Moo milk :)
  • some1shysome1shy Forumite
    141 posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Got my 75p postal order today for the Moo milk :)

thats werid..i recieved mine today i paid the same price 75p but they gave me back 98p..
    Change Jar: £19

" To be frugal, you need to spend money wisely, simply spending less is not enough.
  • some1shy wrote: »
    thats werid..i recieved mine today i paid the same price 75p but they gave me back 98p..

That is weird! Maybe given you some for postage??
  • mimi1234mimi1234 Forumite
    7.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dormouse wrote: »
    With thanks to Happyally on PTS :T :

In sainsburys today I found some Youngs frozen salmon fillets with garlic & herb which had a "try me free" flash across the top. Inviting you to tell them whether you liked them or not in 15 words and they will send a chq up to value of £4.99 for the purchase. Sainsburys are selling them at £5.99 so not quite "purchase price" but got them just the same.

Can one of you adorable ladies/gents tell me where this product can be found? Fridge? Freezer? I can't seem to locate it at my Tesco Extra. Thanks kindly. Have a good weekend all. x
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • thepearcethepearce Forumite
    2.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    mimi1234 wrote: »
    Can one of you adorable ladies/gents tell me where this product can be found? Fridge? Freezer? I can't seem to locate it at my Tesco Extra. Thanks kindly. Have a good weekend all. x
    In the freezer by the fish / fisjh fingers.
  • ZziggiZziggi Forumite
    2.5K posts
    Just wondering if anyone else has had the same thing happen to them....

I have had two TMF cheques bounce (yes, that's right - bounce!) last month. I am note sure for which offer but they were for £1 and £2.87. I think the £1 was tizer. Has anyone else had this happen? I thought it was most odd when i was told they'd bounced!!
  • jenniewbjenniewb Forumite
    12.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mimi1234 wrote: »

doubt you'll find them in tesco extra stores, some may have them but its rare, they tend to mainly stock their own brand stuff above other brand stock and Youngs is not Tescos.

You will find them in Tescos general stores and Hyper stores. They are with all the packaged fish and other prawns on one of the the freezer aisles.
  • jenniewb wrote: »
    doubt you'll find them in tesco extra stores, some may have them but its rare, they tend to mainly stock their own brand stuff above other brand stock and Youngs is not Tescos.

You will find them in Tescos general stores and Hyper stores. They are with all the packaged fish and other prawns on one of the the freezer aisles.

I think you are thinking of Tesco express :)

Tesco Extra are the huge ones with everything....I got the prawns from there but no salmon
  • hotpot4hotpot4 Forumite
    1.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Yay, I found another :T , not as good as my aunt Bessie's find sadly but here goes:-

Just got back from Tesco and saw a 140g bag of Ellert Peanut Puffs on the end of an aisle at the side (ie on promotion) 99p instead of £1.49 with red Try Me Free banner accross the front from top to bottom. They look like a large bag of crisps, beigy colour (look like Wotsits).
    :kisses2:
    Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why we call it the present.
    audaces fortuna iuvat fortune favours the bold
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support