We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Try Me Free Hunt

Options

Comments

• vpeake
    vpeake Posts: 463 Forumite
    Options
    LaaCaz wrote: »
    I got the Bueno refund today 80p when I only spent 78p :) Ok so I'm only 2p up but cool!

i got my 60p back today in coins so am a happy bunny
    :j:j:j
    3010 Posts: 5,420 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    vpeake wrote: »
    i got my 60p back today in coins so am a happy bunny

I keep looking out for these bars but can't find them. I might try a small shop as there might be more chance.
  • LaaCaz
    LaaCaz Posts: 1,505 Forumite
    Options
    3010 wrote: »
    I keep looking out for these bars but can't find them. I might try a small shop as there might be more chance.

I got mine from a small Martin's store :)
    :D Coupons = the only money we can legally print for ourselves:D

:j A coupon for a free item that is price glitched in Mr T's to be cheaper than Sada for an apg = HEAVEN :j

:money: total = £47.48 cc = 413 selling stuff = £23.00 Floor pennies = £5.79
  • agniecham
    agniecham Posts: 111 Forumite
    Options
    LaaCaz wrote: »
    Did a search and couldn't find this MBG:-

http://groceries.asda.com/asda-estore/banneroffers/banneroffercontainer.jsp?listId=1215103545486&icid=120727_Pomegreat_DeptDrinks

Full Terms & Conditions
    The Best Taste Ever Promotion
    1. Open to residents of the UK and Ireland only, excluding employees (and their immediate families) of RJA Foods Limited, its agencies or anyone else professionally associated with this promotion.
    2. The promotion starts on 14/07/2012 and continues until 30/03/2013 all receipts must be dated within this period.
    3. All Best Ever Taste claims must be received by 30/06/2013
    4. To claim please return your original till receipt, a cut out of the batch code and best before date sent to FREEPOST POMEGREAT PUREPLUS.
    5. The Best Ever Taste promotion applies to all PomeGreat PurePlus juice drinks, and is limited to one claim per household in total. This does not affect your statutory rights.
    6. All verified claimants will receive a full refund to the value shown on your original receipt, up to a maximum of £5.00.
    7. The refund will be supplied in the form of a cheque in the name of the claimant. Please allow 28 days for delivery of refund cheque from receipt of a valid application.
    8. Claims made via third parties, in bulk or through consumer groups will not be accepted.
    9. Only original till receipts will be accepted, no photocopies will be permitted.
    10. No responsibility will be taken for loss, damaged or delayed claims.
    11. The promoter reserves the right to verify any claim.
    12. The promoters' decision is final in all promotional matters. No correspondence will be entered into.
    13. By participating in this promotion the applicant is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
    14. Promoter: RJA Foods Limited, PomeGreat, Greenway Farm, Bath Road, Wick, BS30 5RL.

the link doesnt work any more and I can't find the freepost address, can anyone help me please?!
    Debt free by Christmas [STRIKE]2016[/STRIKE] 2017
    IVA - 26 months to go
    Bank of Parents loan -:mad: £0/£850
  • lemony_07
    Options
    3010 wrote: »

I didn't get a promo pack and still got my refund :D
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    agniecham wrote: »
    the link doesnt work any more and I can't find the freepost address, can anyone help me please?!

I've done as other posters have and used Freepost Pomegreat Plus followed by the promoter's address at no. 14.
  • soba
    soba Posts: 2,166 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    agniecham wrote: »

http://www.pomegreat.com/products/best-ever-taste
  • Queenriderbrekke
    Options
    Has everyone been putting a stamp on although it says Freepost for the Pomegreat?
    "Sealed Pot challenge" member No. 138

2012 £ 3147.74 2013 £1437.532014 £ 2356.52
  • Queenriderbrekke
    Options
    I bought the Quorn TMF chilli yesterday, went to cook it for my veggie daughters tea and was dismayed to find it was microwave only, very suprised as I could see nothing to indicate this until I went to cook it, I did open the packaging and cook it on the hob and it was perfectly acceptable fortunately but I think I will call them tomorrow to ask them why there is not a flash across the packaging to indictate that they consider it microwave only as contrary to belief not everyone has a microwave!
    "Sealed Pot challenge" member No. 138

2012 £ 3147.74 2013 £1437.532014 £ 2356.52
  • mimi1234
    mimi1234 Posts: 7,949 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I bought the Quorn TMF chilli yesterday, went to cook it for my veggie daughters tea and was dismayed to find it was microwave only, very suprised as I could see nothing to indicate this until I went to cook it, I did open the packaging and cook it on the hob and it was perfectly acceptable fortunately but I think I will call them tomorrow to ask them why there is not a flash across the packaging to indictate that they consider it microwave only as contrary to belief not everyone has a microwave!

Aww sorry honey. I read the side of the packet and it said microwave instructions before I bought it, so was fine for me.

I must say I thought the microwave was going to blow when the pack started making that singing noise! That was the only thing I didn't like. The meal was totes delicious. I think this is the first TMF that has influenced me into making further purchases. Mmmmmmm.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport