• PhilWales_2
    Options
    What's the phone like?
    They call me Mr Pig!
  • Glad
    Glad Posts: 18,865 Senior Ambassador
    Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    my daughter had one of these when they came out in April and it has got loads of features, pic quality not bad and takes video clips which you can send to friends
    I am a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Wales, Small Biz MoneySaving, In My Home (includes DIY) MoneySaving, and Old style MoneySaving boards. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • JPS
    JPS Posts: 1,402 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hey guys

Jus spoke to a really nice guy at Woolworths and they can confirm that anyone that has been charged for thier mobile phones and not received them yet will have them by 13th December - guaranteed (and in time for xmas!!) ;D ;D

They have had to despatch around 8500 phones, and the people still waiting are the last of the lot - better late than never!!

Josh :D
    The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing:)
  • caravan502
    Options
    It was "guaranteed " by the end of last month !!!!!!!!!!
    Be ALERT - The world needs more LERTS
  • JPS
    JPS Posts: 1,402 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    It was "guaranteed "  by the end of last month !!!!!!!!!!
    Was it?
    The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing:)
  • caravan502
    Options
    and a new story given to one of the
    alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
    group today.
    Be ALERT - The world needs more LERTS
  • caverncity
    Options
    AT LAST I received my order today 2 sonys.
    My order changed from blank to ready for dispatch within a few days last week.
    BUT and a big BUT I didnt receive my 2 sagems only the sonys so looks like they may get delivered this week.
    Account still says ready for dispatch didnt get told the sonys would be delivered today, lucky I was in.
  • glenburg1
    Options
    ive just spoken to customer services manager after someone promised to phone me back yesterday.
    as far he is concerned they have no even estimated date for delivery of these phone and suggested if i realy wanted one to cancel and go and buy at full price if not then i should just wait.
    they have no idea when they are due in (even though they charged my card over 2 weeks ago and have been showing as despach soon since)
    couldnt give any garentee on them being before xmas :'(
    im now hopping mad and could scream, i asked who to put a written complaint into and he said ohh that would be me, but as i have already said i cant help you there, surley there must be some law on companys who charge cards without even having the faintest idea on a delivery date...........(sorry rant over)
  • PhilUK_3
    PhilUK_3 Posts: 457 Forumite
    Options
    When i email them they send me back it be with you within 7 days.. they said this for 3 weeks now lol
  • Howdie
    Howdie Posts: 275 Forumite
    Options
    Just got off the phone to them and they said they should be sent out next week as well hmmmm ??? ??? ??? where have I heard that before
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure