Sagem MYX-7 & micro hifi / woolworth

Options
have they given up on this deal as we have been given three date for it to be delived and sod all.
*orded 5 mins after the first post*
Be ALERT - The world needs more LERTS

Comments

• keithscott1
    Options
    Caravan

I'm sorry that you claim that you still haven't got your Sagem deal. I guess I was lucky by getting mines ages ago, so it must be very frustrating for you. One question for you though - have you contacted Woolies Customer Service and ask why they've constantly put back the date for delivery? I promise that your perservence will be rewarded when you finally get your deal.

Learn from the mistakes of others - you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.
  • caravan502
    Options
    what totally gets on my tit is they are not sending them out on a first come ,first served rule.
    Be ALERT - The world needs more LERTS
  • yip75
    yip75 Posts: 33 Forumite
    Options
    Still haven't recieved mine either, but my status on the website changed from totally blank with no info to ready for dispatch, that was early last week but still no sign of the mobile & hifi :'(
  • blaze
    blaze Posts: 61 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Same here, order changed to 'ready for dispatch' last week, they took the money out of my bank account a week or two ago and still havent recieved anything yet.
  • suse66
    suse66 Posts: 22 Forumite
    Options
    Yes after being blank for over 4 weeks, my details changed to 'checking details' early last week, then 'ready for dispatch' a few days later. I had a duplicate confirmation email on the day the blank details went!!

Still no idea when to expect my parcel and the stores have loads in stock.
  • ben500
    ben500 Posts: 23,192 Forumite
    Options
    I really wouldn't worry too much folks someone had to be at the back of the queue and lets face it, it was a long queue I'm sure you will get your kit and be feeling like the cat that got the cream very soon.
    Four guns yet only one trigger prepare for a volley.

Together we can make a difference.
  • thommo
    thommo Posts: 179 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Give Woolies a ring,i did cause they took the money over a week ago and the lad i spoke to filled out a spread sheet form to get it chased up.
  • FieryBlondeScot
    Options
    i would definently chase them up, i recieved mine last week, after 4 phone calls and having to pay a premium of 11 quid so they could deliver it on a saturday as it had bounced back and forth undeliverable etc. i had ordered two of them and they were despatched at different times.
  • apcorbett
    Options
    Mine has been listed as 'Ready for despatch' for about three weeks now, and despite many chasing emails and telephone calls nothing...

However, they've got the money from me sitting in the bank!

Not good!
    Andy Corbett

• royalsteve
    Options
    lol ::)
    Stevie Coppell's record breaking blue and white royal army - championship winners 2005-6
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure