Separate Bank Account

Options
Hi - not really a money saving question but after hearing more and more about internet fraud & skimming etc i want to open another bank account just for spending with - either online, in pubs/restaurants, petrol stations etc. so i have a card i can use in all these places but if the dreaded happens, it wont be too much of a hassel. I just need an account with a switch/visa card facility, no overdraft or anything like that, and i will just set up regular transfers into the account from my main bank.

So, anybody on here reccommend such a bank/account that would best suit tis purpose?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Mr_Raoul
    Options
    Hi - not really a money saving question but after hearing more and more about internet fraud & skimming etc i want to open another bank account just for spending with - either online, in pubs/restaurants, petrol stations etc. so i have a card i can use in all these places but if the dreaded happens, it wont be too much of a hassel. I just need an account with a switch/visa card facility, no overdraft or anything like that, and i will just set up regular transfers into the account from my main bank.

So, anybody on here reccommend such a bank/account that would best suit tis purpose?

Thanks in advance.

• Glad
    Glad Posts: 18,865 Senior Ambassador
    Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere (please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"]abuse@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL] :)
    I am a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Wales, Small Biz MoneySaving, In My Home (includes DIY) MoneySaving, and Old style MoneySaving boards. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure