We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Royal Mail Surveys

1…110111113115116…263

Comments

  • lamb7994
    lamb7994 Posts: 535 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
    scooby33 wrote: »
    I sent my first letter today, but was told I don't need to log this as this is your training is this true????
    Thanks :D

    Yes you do enter it as posted on your posting plan on the website.

    James
  • whats the reference code? I am registering my details and don't know which ref code to pick?
  • scooby33
    scooby33 Posts: 25 Forumite
    Thanks for that lamb7975 I just went and done the first letter.:j
    2009 Jan wins = 000:confused:
    Feb Wins so far NONE:confused:

    Freebies = olay sample, ghost sample, lacosta sample,Hugo Boss sample,

    Surveys = Toluna 28000, global test market 450.
  • black_paw
    black_paw Posts: 1,791 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    yes you enter first letter , then check e-mail next morning to check you have'nt been posted your self ( sorry your no longer wanted ) happened to me sniff sniff
    the truth is out there ... on these pages !!
    <3
  • lannyloo
    lannyloo Posts: 922 Forumite
    Received my pack for w/c 16th feb this morning, and got a women of distinction stamp set for a bonus.

    Getting quick a collection now, ive had RNLI lifeboats, James Bond, and now these
  • Koy_2
    Koy_2 Posts: 30 Forumite
    Hai,
    I've received a parcel this morning with a load of paper padding it out...

    Do I need to send the paper back or can I keep it and reduce the costs for kantar?
  • scottishlass
    scottishlass Posts: 1,987 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Koy wrote: »
    Hai,
    I've received a parcel this morning with a load of paper padding it out...

    Do I need to send the paper back or can I keep it and reduce the costs for kantar?

    You'll most likely get mixed responses - I usually leave mine in as I would hope to think that they would reuse it - the only thing I usually keep are the inside of magazines as that was what I was told to do by Kantar but I know others have been told to send it back.

    I guess if in doubt email Kantar they usually reply quite quickly.
    2026 Mortgage-Free Wannabes #24 £20648.58/£32063 OP (Original target £20000 met)
  • MrsMop
    MrsMop Posts: 413 Forumite
    100 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    lannyloo wrote: »
    Received my pack for w/c 16th feb this morning, and got a women of distinction stamp set for a bonus.

    I got some celebrating England stamps today as a bonus.
    Good Enough Club Member No 39


  • TaBunny
    TaBunny Posts: 1,831 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Aw all full up in my area but that's London for you
    :p
  • linni
    linni Posts: 1,480 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    I got some UK Species in Recovery (bird) stamps. They are lovely. Is it worth keeping them, or do you just use them as normal?
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.