Leading Hotels of The World - Rooms for 19.28USD - 1st October ONLY!

Options

Comments

• Kempo
    Kempo Posts: 10 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    hmmmm, misleading hotels of the world more like. Would be nice just to see a landing page with a tally somewhere of rooms gone or rooms left to give us hope!!
  • rlawrie
    Options
    Been trying since 1pm and giving up now - got better things to do than hit F5!

Good luck to everyone else!
  • horse76
    horse76 Posts: 649 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm on the 'processing your selection' page :confused: It's been doing this for 5 minutes, it's also inviting me to explore their other special offers while I wait, saying it won't interupt the current process. :rotfl:

no chance, but I think I'm stuck :rolleyes:
    2017 - no clutter to be seen challenge: 72/2017
    Weight loss the old style way challenge - 7/14lbs :j
  • Mirandolina
    Options
    You'd think that the leading hotels of the world would at least have a website that worked. Regardless of whether it's a scam or not, it is incredibly bad customer service that they didn't increase their capacity and the very suggestion of foul play brings some incredibly high profile hotels into disrepute.

What's this £10 Lastminute.com sale that got a mention?
  • sunshinegirl08
    Options
    Well do think it's a big con I was on the page and when i clicked to choose my hotel it crashed me out and sent me to the error page :mad: I've even rung the +1 407 681 6134 for more information and the phone actually rang but nobody picked up so much for customer service :rolleyes: ...... Anyway gonna keep trying but I don't hold out much luck. Why offer a promotion knowing you don't have the capacity to handle it :confused:

At least with Hoxtons you have better luck and they may not be 5* but there nice enough.....................

I agree with those of you who have posted if people have managed to book why haven't they told us how they have managed what process they went through how did the screens change..... Surely they must have time to explain to us after all you've got your 5* accommodation so share the experience i'm sure i'm not the only one who'd love to know :D
  • lauraza
    lauraza Posts: 126 Forumite
    Options
    40 minutes to go, any joy anyone?
  • Lefs
    Lefs Posts: 48 Forumite
    Options
    Every so often it goes from taking a second to load to taking 30 seconds to load - I get excited, then nothing.

So not amused - has anyone had any luck at all?
  • 31May2008
    31May2008 Posts: 23 Forumite
    Options
    Disappointing.

Looks like it'll be Rhyl again.
  • lisyloo
    lisyloo Posts: 29,617 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Surely they must have time to explain to us after all you've got your 5* accommodation so share the experience

Why do you say that?
    I would have thought that surely they have to get back to work after spending nearly an hour trying to get a room.

Assumptions and accusations of dishonestly are appauling (not that you said that but others did).

I don't think these people have any "secrets" to share, they just got lucky.
    I don't think there is any special sequence.
    You just have to be the one that's next in the queue when a space becomes available.
  • jesspolo
    jesspolo Posts: 21 Forumite
    Options
    If I start factoring in the cost for amount of time this is taking me, the hotel room offer is rapidly becoming less and less of a bargain...

I've never been lucky so the chances of me being one of those 6000 out of 50,000 is zilch.

Got to give up now as I have work to do or I won't be able to afford a Travelodge, let alone a 5* hotel!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure