Leading Hotels of The World - Rooms for 19.28USD - 1st October ONLY!

Options

Comments

• basilcat7
    basilcat7 Posts: 397 Forumite
    Options
    boots_babe wrote: »
    But the offer only started 25 minutes ago :confused:

can't get on to the website............. surely I was allowed to log on before
    MTC's NO MORE PIES MEMBER NO 202 !!!
    now lost 1 stone 9 pounds- size 8 !!
  • JR19
    JR19 Posts: 106 Forumite
    Options
    richlb wrote: »
    looks like a scam to me as the site will not respond. now they have all our e-mail addresses and no doubt will bombard us with promotional material/sell addresses to whoever wants to buy

Have just unsubscribed, so hopefully won't receive any further emails from them (web-page froze about 30 minutes ago and won't shift...!)
    :icotbaske
  • joewa
    joewa Posts: 358 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    i got ina nd put my email address in and it took me to the original page.Dont think thats fair
  • gill_snape1
    Options
    Have been trying since 12:30. Have never got off the 'sorry' page. Giving up now but good luck to everyone else. :o
  • debsjc
    debsjc Posts: 3,219 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Can anyway who has managed to book let us know...
    Once you get onto the 1928 offer page do you select your date first then it comes up with a list of the hotels on the offer ...or do you select a property then put your dates in for that specific hotel?

I know I probably won't get that far, but im just interested to know!

Thanks
  • Dipsy_2
    Dipsy_2 Posts: 225 Forumite
    Options
    I have just called the leading hotels and they told me that all I can do is keep trying, they have had over 50000 people register and they are working it on a one in, one out basis when people book, not holding much hope but she was very polite on the phone.
  • Dipsy_2
    Dipsy_2 Posts: 225 Forumite
    Options
    I have just called the leading hotels and they told me that all I can do is keep trying, they have had over 50000 people register and they are working it on a one in, one out basis when people book, not holding much hope but she was very polite on the phone.
  • lynnexxxo
    lynnexxxo Posts: 1,213 Forumite
    Options
    Think I'll give up. Managed to get on and look at prices at about 10.30 this morning (on the hope of staying on their server but just got the same message as everyone else since about 12. Good luck to anyone that got one.

PS didn't want to go to Gleneagles anyway, its rubbish ;)
  • pinkstacey
    Options
    Yes it is correct, I work in IT as a consultant and know exactly how it's all setup.

They will have a group of say 10 main servers which would allow ONLY 50,000 customers and would keep there sessions open for a small period of time (any one else won't be able to logon until these people clear off), they would then have then another say 2 servers which would display the message people who cannot logon see. Obviously I don't know exactly how many server they have etc but this is generally how it works.
  • xxlaurissaxx
    xxlaurissaxx Posts: 2,253 Forumite
    Options
    Just spoke to a man at lhw and he said it closes in 20 mins and there website is having difficulties. Anyone else managed to book? xx
    0/2013
    :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family