Leading Hotels of The World - Rooms for 19.28USD - 1st October ONLY!

Comments

• Kempo
    Kempo Posts: 10 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    No joy here either, just the "Sorry!......" message :-(
  • pipjes
    pipjes Posts: 479 Forumite
    funny how those people have managed to book arent letting us know how they did it??? porkies??
  • Unless you logged in early enough and had an active connection with the booking servers you will not get in, the servers will allow on a certain amount of connections and everything else will get dumped on a server to display a single message like it's doing, I think is very unfair they haven't increased capacity to cope with the traffic!
  • jesspolo
    jesspolo Posts: 21 Forumite
    Bored now!
  • onlineid wrote: »
    got through to hotel page 7 times each time put in dates then get runtime error and booted out:mad:

I've got that far three times, third time i even managed to press "check availability" but just got a screen saying server too busy :mad:

Gives me a little bit of hope though.
  • blahhh so boring, i just want it to work!!
  • EdCov
    EdCov Posts: 254 Forumite
    Yesterday it was kicking me out part way through the transaction. So I find it hard to believe that anyone would be able to complete a transaction. Even when it starts letting people in, they will probably get kicked out next screen, unless it is letting them onto another server.

Giving up methinks.
  • boots_babe
    boots_babe Posts: 3,233 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Gosia wrote: »
    For those of us who cannot see access the page / or see any changes - can you guys let us know how the front page changed and how you proceeded to make your bookings?

Are you definitely using http://www.lhw.com/1928 ? If you are still getting the original page with the preregistration page, try clearing down your cookies and cache.

I'm still trying to get through...
  • Clara381
    Clara381 Posts: 232 Forumite
    pipjes wrote: »
    funny how those people have managed to book arent letting us know how they did it??? porkies??

For goodness sake..........
    I can't look into the future, but the futures where I'm walking to
  • i'm thinking of giving up...been using a mexican wave to refreshing the windows I have up but can't be bothered with this anymore!

might try the £10 lastminute.com sale 2mw instead :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport