Leading Hotels of The World - Rooms for 19.28USD - 1st October ONLY!

Comments

• jinkssick
    jinkssick Posts: 1,323 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    haha I dont even know what people are saying, I get the same screen for the last 30 mins.
    Save saynoto0870.com in your favorites, and stop giving companies more £££ dialling 0870 numbers when you can dial freephones or cheaper alternatives
    call your credit card company, tell them that you want to leave, 99% of the time theyll lower your APR%
    Remember when that Bank Manager or Salesperson smiles at you, all he sees is £ notes. Dont forget the motto, "the wider their grin, the more debt your in"
  • susyq41
    susyq41 Posts: 34 Forumite
    jj453 wrote: »
    Wow I managed to book the Alex Hotel in New York for a weekend, logged in straight away, my husband will be pleased!!!

Just booked the hotel myself, I may see you there:j
  • onlineid
    onlineid Posts: 157 Forumite
    got through to hotel page 7 times each time put in dates then get runtime error and booted out:mad:
  • magpiejay
    magpiejay Posts: 190 Forumite
    feesh wrote: »
    I'm a member of the Leaders Club already and I can't log in to my account - I should have logged in this morning and stayed logged in to make sure I was ahead of the game. Dammit. Now I can't get ANY of the site's pages to load/

if it makes you feel any better, it wouldnt have helped. i logged in to leaders club this morning and even that kept crashing. when you navigate away from the page, it also logs you out automatically anyway
  • angelesque
    angelesque Posts: 586 Forumite
    Those of you who have managed to book - is it through the website or have you been calling?
  • kazza63_2
    kazza63_2 Posts: 15 Forumite
    well done, do u know how u managed it??
  • It says:

Sorry! Due to the overwhelming number of consumers currently trying to access this promotion, your request is being delayed momentarily. Please be patient, don’t get discouraged, and retry in a few seconds by clicking here, or by going back to http://www.lhw.com/1928.

Should say, sorry our server have reached it's maximum limit, we are dumping you on another server which only displays this page and handles nothing else until things calm down, you might as well give up!!! angry-smiley-030.gif
  • Gosia
    Gosia Posts: 579 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    susyq41 wrote: »
    Just booked the hotel myself, I may see you there:j

For those of us who cannot see access the page / or see any changes - can you guys let us know how the front page changed and how you proceeded to make your bookings?
  • jj453 wrote: »
    Wow I managed to book the Alex Hotel in New York for a weekend, logged in straight away, my husband will be pleased!!!

well done!!! can you tell us step-by-step what the booking process was like? Cheers!!
  • feesh
    feesh Posts: 328 Forumite
    richlb wrote: »
    looks like a scam to me as the site will not respond. now they have all our e-mail addresses and no doubt will bombard us with promotional material/sell addresses to whoever wants to buy

I'm already a member of the Leaders Club (we stayed in one of the hotels for our honeymoon last year) and they're not too bad on the email front. I think I get one a month, if that. I still dream of going back to one of their hotels, but am having no luck at all and I can't afford to pay their normal prices!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure