gamma Posts: 763 Forumite
    Options
    nope lies out of stock
  • Howdie
    Howdie Posts: 275 Forumite
    Options
    gamma wrote:
    nope lies out of stock

Gamma this is a grabbit and I'm afraid you are way too slow.

Why do you think this is a lie? :confused:

I posted this just after I ordered mine and it was in stock then, so maybe you should wake up instead of accusing people. :mad:
  • mking007
    mking007 Posts: 274 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    do you still get the £100 off direct from canon voucher in with the 20d ?
    as this was direct from canon not a master card offer.

would that then be

purchase price = £944.89
    less egg 10% = £94.49
    less mcard cash back £100 = £100.00
    less canon voucher £100 = £100.00

now that is a real bargain = £650.40

woohoo !!

how do u buy it directly from canon ?
    egg dont run via canon only currys ?
  • felix65
    felix65 Posts: 446 Forumite
    Options
    Special Offers from CANON
    When you buy a Canon EOS 350D or EOS 20D
    (alone or as part of a kit)...
    Canon will reimburse you up to £600 when you buy accessories and lenses
    Canon will reimburse you up to £600 when you buy an EOS 350D or EOS 20D (alone or as part of a kit) and certain accessories and lenses (see the list below), according to the following conditions:

Validity dates: from the 31st of March to the 31st of December 2005. The camera and accessories must be purchased in this period to qualify for the reduction.
    "This is the list of lenses and accessories included in the offer: Speedlite 580EX (£35), Speedlite 420EX (£35), Extender EF 1.4x II (£35), Extender EF 2x II (£35), Macro Ring Lite MR-14EX (£35), EF 20mm f/2.8 USM (£35), EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM (£35), EF-S 60 mm f/2.8 Macro USM (£35) - not compatible with EOS 5D, i9950 (£35), EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM (£70) - not compatible with EOS 5D, EF 17-40mm f/4L USM (£70), EF 70-200mm f/4 L USM (£70), EF 300mm f/4L IS USM (£100."
    Fill out the registration form on the Canon site: https://www.canonextrapromotion.com and choose how you would like to be reimbursed.
    Canon will send you a cheque or bank transfer for the amount indicated on the reduction voucher for the product you purchased when they have received the following documents:
    proof of purchase or receipt for the lens or accessory featured in the list,
    the barcode from the product's box,
    the voucher.
    Val :)
  • felix65
    Options
    Canon is giving away free 256 Mb Compactflash memory cards
    Canon is giving away a free 256 Mb Compactflash memory card when you buy an EOS 350D or EOS 20D (alone or as part of a kit) under the following conditions:

The camera must be purchased between the 16th of March 2005 and the 31st of December (inclusive).
    Register your purchase during this period on the Canon site: https://www.cig.canon-europe.com during this period using the Canon Image Gateway promotional code. This unique code is on a sticker on your camera's box.
    One 256 Mb card per camera.
  • felix65
    Options
    comet wouldnt even do a price match (with the extra £40 off)

,the tight gits .................
  • wallopadonkey
    Options
    the canon £100 cashback is in the box of the 20 d when purchased but just asked my mate who has done this and u have to cut the barcode from the box and send it

i think you have to do this for the mcard promo so as u only get 1 barcode then you wont get the extra 100 doh

there was no extra 100 voucher included with the 350d which is why every one is getting excited the 20 d is only cheaper with the egg discount (i cant get a card ;-(....)
    Bsc no 224
    'Only The Paranoid Survive'
    ;)
  • Howdie
    Howdie Posts: 275 Forumite
    Options
    the canon £100 cashback is in the box of the 20 d when purchased but just asked my mate who has done this and u have to cut the barcode from the box and send it

i think you have to do this for the mcard promo so as u only get 1 barcode then you wont get the extra 100 doh

I am pretty sure you can only go for one of the £100 rebate offers for the 20d, as you do have to provide the original barcode for either offer.
  • Mr_Gordon_2
    Options
    I'd dropped Currys a quick email to ask if they were expecting any more stock of these. I've just received a reply saying they are now discontinued. I thought this was the most recent of that model from canon?, or maybe they are just not stocking it anymore.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure