Canon EOS 350D (Digital SLR) for £424.95 [CLOSED]

Options

Comments

• tr3mor
    tr3mor Posts: 2,325 Forumite
    Options
    boomerang2 wrote:
    I've looked at the Egg site...can only see offer for 5% off at Currys ??

Also, where is it advertised £100 off from Mastercard ?
    google canon and mastercard and it comes up.. it's here http://www.canonmastercardpromotion.com/intro.aspx
  • gamma
    gamma Posts: 763 Forumite
    Options
    sold OUT!! DAMMIT currys :(
  • gamma
    gamma Posts: 763 Forumite
    Options
    Q. If I do not receive a response within 48 hours, who do I call?

A. If you do not receive a response within 48 hours please call the following lo call number:

Belgium 070 300 012

Q. Which countries should I purchase the product in to be valid for this promotion?

A. The promotion runs in the following countries: Belgium.

Q. What are the valid dates for the promotion?

A. The promotion period is 1st June 2005 to 30th September 2005. The camera must have been bought in this period to be eligible for the Cash Back. Last postmark date accepted will be 31 October 2005. And no entries arriving on or after 15 November 2005 will be accepted.

Q. How many times can I apply for the Cash Back?

A. Only one Cash Back is available per person, per coupon, name or address.

Q. What is my IBAN and where do I get it?

A. Your IBAN is your International Bank Account Number. Your IBAN along with your Swift code allows us to quickly identify your bank account to quickly transfer the cash back to your account.
  • Farhan
    Farhan Posts: 86 Forumite
    Options
    Canon had one of these cashback schemes operating last year on the previous digital slr model which i brought (eos 300d) from amazon and all i had to do was fill out a form and they sent me a £100 cheque within 2 weeks making the price of the camera dirt cheap. go for it people!
  • quoia
    quoia Posts: 14,435 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Frequently Asked Questions

Q. How do I apply for my cash back?

A. 1. Purchase an EOS 350D between 01.09.2005 and 31.12.2005 and pay with your MasterCard.

2. Make a photocopy of your receipt or cash register receipt and cut out the original barcode that you will find on the box of the camera.

3. Fill in the application form which you can find only at the following website https://www.canonmastercardpromotion.com

4. Print the form off and then send it together with the relevant voucher, the copy of the receipt and the original barcode to Promoter:

Canon Promotion Centre,
    PO Box TP 34 Dept. # 53516,
    Tipperary,
    Ireland.

5. Canon will reimburse you the stated amount on the voucher either by cheque or directly to your bank account.

6. Enjoy your Cash Back.

Q. If I do not receive my cash back within 30 days, whom do I contact?

A. If you do not receive your cash back within 30 days, please click on the 'Contact our Customer Service' link on the https://www.submissionstatus.com website where you can type in an email message for our Customer service team. You will receive a response with 48 hours.

Q. If I do not receive a response within 48 hours, who do I call?

A. If you do not receive a response within 48 hours please call the following lo call number:

United Kingdom 08705 143 723

Q. Which countries should I purchase the product in to be valid for this promotion?

A. The promotion runs in the following countries: United Kingdom.

Q. What are the valid dates for the promotion?

A. The promotion period is 1st October 2005 to 31st December 2005. The camera must have been bought in this period to be eligible for the Cash Back. Last postmark date accepted will be 31st January 2006. And no entries arriving on or after 15th February 2006 will be accepted.

Q. How many times can I apply for the Cash Back?

A. Only one Cash Back is available per person, per coupon, name or address.

Q. What is my IBAN and where do I get it?

A. Your IBAN is your International Bank Account Number. Your IBAN along with your Swift code allows us to quickly identify your bank account to quickly transfer the cash back to your account.

http://www.canonmastercardpromotion.com/faq.aspx
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
  • tr3mor
    Options
    it's just been reduced on the currys site.. so even better.. weird.
  • tr3mor
    Options
    hmm.. what do you do if you don't have an egg mastercard and your mastercard credit limit is £500? ;)
  • abomb1969
    Options
    When you look at the mastercard rebate page it shows 100 (£60) euro until you go to the UK part of the site when it says £100. Its possible that £100 is wrong.....

The price changed to £540 for 2 mins, but then went back to £560. They are in stock 1/2 an hour ago. Now Temporarily Out of Stock.

The web site is very flaky right now, when I try to order it tells me my session has ended or sends me back to the homepage when I log in, so I have been unsuccessful so far. If anyone sees its back in stock let me know please!!!!
    This signature is not mine!
  • mking007
    Options
    currys !! ive canceled my order becasue they won't change the price to £559

They reckon they will have stock in a week or so for the £559 price.

£559 - minus £40
    £519 - minus 10% egg
    £467 - minus £100 canon

£367 for a canon digital SLR !!! with a lens
  • lellie
    lellie Posts: 1,489 Forumite
    Options
    abomb1969 wrote:
    When you look at the mastercard rebate page it shows 100 (£60) euro until you go to the UK part of the site when it says £100. Its possible that £100 is wrong.....

The price changed to £540 for 2 mins, but then went back to £560. They are in stock 1/2 an hour ago. Now Temporarily Out of Stock.

The web site is very flaky right now, when I try to order it tells me my session has ended or sends me back to the homepage when I log in, so I have been unsuccessful so far. If anyone sees its back in stock let me know please!!!!

argh if it had gone to £540 i'd have been able to put it on my card.. I still need my limit extending so I can get one.. this is so annoying. I've been after a cheap DSLR for months and months..

(ps. tremor was me signed in by accident on my boyfriend's account)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure