£10 Amazon voucher for 15 reviews...

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• guidewell
    Options
    This looks good, I hope Amzon is being honest and fair. Last time I posted reviews to Amazon in hopes of winning a voucher I was informed by Internet news sources that the prizes on offer had all been snapped up by friends of Amazon employees who had appeared to gain advantage by knowing just exactly which items and what review content would win the awards. Reading the reviews that won vouchers I found their quality lacking in comparison to well-written, accurately researched and cogent material that had not been considered for awards. As a successful writer in gaining nearly 100% publication and payment success rate for my unsolicited contributions to paper and Internet publications I feel I have some ability to recognize good and bad work. I am happy to identify myself for purposes of veracity as Christopher John Bridgman (Internet alias Guidewell).
  • guidewell
    Options
    Hang on, I've gone off at half-!!!! with my response assuming that the reviews were about things advertised on Amazon but I see now that the revoews are related to Trusted Places entries. Sorry for the confusion.
  • furrypig
    furrypig Posts: 2,881 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks Op given it a go!
  • tee_pee_2
    tee_pee_2 Posts: 1,674 Forumite
    Options
    my voucher has arrived. I also get struggling to get on the site, but if click onyour welcome emails and go on write a review you can access your profile that way.

I emailed to [EMAIL="feedback@trustedplaces.com"]feedback@trustedplaces.com[/EMAIL]
  • jobbingmusician
    Options
    I could not be more impressed - I just completed my 15th review, hit 'send', and an email came through from Trusted Places immediately saying that they would be reviewing my reviews, and that a voucher would come through within a week if all the conditions are met :)
    I was a board guide here for many years, but have now resigned. Amicably, but I think it reflects very poorly on MSE that I have not even received an acknowledgement of my resignation! Poor show, MSE.

This signature was changed on 6.4.22. This is an experiment to see if anyone from MSE picks up on this comment.
  • jobbingmusician
    Options
    I could not be more impressed - I just completed my 15th review, hit 'send', and an email came through from Trusted Places immediately saying that they would be reviewing my reviews, and that a voucher would come through within a week if all the conditions are met :)

OK, I could be more impressed - the voucher came through this morning. :D
    I was a board guide here for many years, but have now resigned. Amicably, but I think it reflects very poorly on MSE that I have not even received an acknowledgement of my resignation! Poor show, MSE.

This signature was changed on 6.4.22. This is an experiment to see if anyone from MSE picks up on this comment.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure