£10 Amazon voucher for 15 reviews...

Options
UPDATE 9 September

This week there will be another £10 up for grabs for the first 500 MoneySavers to register and write 15 decent reviews. When 500 people have registered there will be a note advising you to try again next week!

What's this about?

Trusted Places, a review site that asks users to rate restaurants, bars and clubs is offering a £10 Amazon gift voucher if you write 15 reviews for the site.

The reviews have to be a decent length (100 words at least), can't be copied from other sites and must be genuine.

The offer has been available elsewhere for limited numbers of people. When we heard about it we spoke to Trusted Places, and it agreed to give us a link here and give up to 500 vouchers a week, over the next eight weeks, to MoneySavers who complete 15 reviews.

(Once the first 500 registrations have been completed a message will appear notifying you of this, recommending you to try again next week).

How to do it
  • Register for Trusted Places (to be eligible for the offer you have to go through this link) , create a profile and add a profile picture.
  • Write 15 reviews which must be at least 100 words in length.
  • The voucher will be issued within a week of completing the 15 reviews.
Any catches?

You'll only get one voucher for the first 15 reviews.

Trusted Places says it reserves the right not to send out vouchers if this offer is abused.

The offer is open for the next eight weeks until 28 October (only 500 new registrations per week though).

P.S. Thanks to Sophie131 for this top spot. We've added a special MoneySavingExpert post on top for a detailed explanation for those coming from the weekly email.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• sophie131
    sophie131 Posts: 853 Forumite
    Options
    Hiya all!!
    I thought this offer may get some more wanted attention over here as it is where all the other similar sites were posted. So, you write 15 reviews over 100 words they send you a £10 Amazon voucher within 24 hours, great!
    I wrote my 15 today and have already had my voucher through! This offer is only for a short time, so get writing!

• TrustedPlaces will send each user that comes from http://trustedplaces.com/amazon and writes 15 reviews of minimum 100 words in length a £10 amazon gift voucher.
    • The TrustedPlaces Amazon gift voucher offer is valid only from midnight Aug 20th 2008 – midnight Sept 4th 2008)
    • This offer is only valid if a user comes from http://trustedplaces.com/amazon.

Vouchers will be received within 24 hours if they are completed in office hours.
  • Scaredy_Cat_3
    Scaredy_Cat_3 Posts: 2,812 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks Sophie - just a quick question, is it £10 for every 15 reviews or just the first 15 reviews? I've scanned through the T&Cs but can't see that explicitly answered - looks to me like a one time thing?
  • sophie131
    Options
    It's a one time thing I presume. But still, it's good for bumping up my Xmas fund!
  • sophie131
    Options
    A few other people have their vouchers now as well. Just letting skeptical people know!
  • cherrypie556
    Options
    Just joined thanks. Do you automatically get your voucher once you have written 15 reviews or do you need to inform them that you have done 15?
  • sophie131
    Options
    You get it automatically, it'll come within 24 hours if you complete your reviews in office hours :)
  • cherrypie556
    Options
    Thanks for that, i'll look forward to receiving it!
  • tinkerbel
    tinkerbel Posts: 1,795 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks for this! Done 3 so far but I;m finding it hard picking the places to write about!
  • Tulip
    Tulip Posts: 29,324 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    thank you Sophie :)
  • Scaredy_Cat_3
    Options
    tinkerbel wrote: »
    Thanks for this! Done 3 so far but I;m finding it hard picking the places to write about!

I had trouble too - in fact I found it quite hard to navigate the site and ended up going back to bview! Can someone just talk me though it please - when I typed in a subject like 'shop' and a town, it only brought up one or two. So, do you add new ones, or do you just have to trail through and find some business that you know?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure