£10 Amazon voucher for 15 reviews...

Options

Comments

• Idiophreak
    Idiophreak Posts: 12,024 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I've not had any problems finding stuff to write about - I stuck the nearest big town in, not my village, so there's plenty of places I can stick stuff down about.

I, too, thought about just writing random stuff, or repeating stuff, for some of them, but then I thought about it and decided it wasn't really fair - they're giving you a tenner, the least you can do is provide some accurate content for their site..
  • cherrypie556
    Options
    The least they can do is to make sure that their site works and is accurate. How can you write reviews on businesses that they haven't even bothered to include and plus now i keep getting an error message everytime i go to submit a review! Think i'll stick with Bview, least they know what they are doing lol
  • JR_x
    JR_x Posts: 16 Forumite
    Options
    whats the deal with this Bview any good ? Whats the money involved?
  • tanzanitelilac
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up! I'm writing my reviews at the moment. I notice in the T&Cs if you are inviting friends they need to have a photo for you to get the voucher, but is this the same if I just want to write 15 reviews myself?
  • Mr_Friendly
    Options
    Wow just completed my 15 reviews. Now the waiting game begins.
    I actually quite enjoyed being the critic, I may even start a blog :p
  • Idiophreak
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I actually quite enjoyed being the critic, I may even start a blog :p

Yeah, have to say I'm finding it quite addictive actually...darnit, they're hooking me in :)
  • Sweetpea32
    Sweetpea32 Posts: 422 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks Sophie. Just joined. Done two reviews (although it only says one, but I can see from the posts that it sometimes takes a while to refresh).

I think I will just do a couple today as I am so tired for some reason. Oh well, 3 days off work now. Don't you just love bank hols! Hopefully will get my 15 done over the weekend sometime.
  • Idiophreak
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Done my 15 now...although it's only saying 9...why is that? ;)
  • Idiophreak
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Just got my voucher through - thanks OP!
  • lena22
    lena22 Posts: 26 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for the tip sophie. done my 15 (kinda fun actually) but its now after office hours and then bank holiday so don't reckon I'll be seeing my voucher for a while :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure