thefootballticketshop.com

Options

Comments

• malcolm14
    Options
    I was scammed last June by the Tina Turner World Tour web site - thefootballticketshop were behind it. Used a credit card so shoulkd get monies back but managed to buy new tickets locally, before the gig in Vienna - so all was not lost!!

Malcolm,
  • dacouch
    dacouch Posts: 21,637 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Footballticketshop are based in Norway

Have you tried these contact details...

Postboks 4675 OSlo 0506 NORWAY Billettkontoret Invest as 8cc063e92bd3ae92a3151ec5ef46e476.png +1 479 289 2877, Fax: +1 472 298 7889 it appears to be owned by Amit Sekhri

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-14524453.html

http://www.safeconcerts.com/forum/threads.asp?forum_urn=124&t_urn=8935&pgt=1

The image below of googles cache says that the address for thefootballticketshop.com is
    hertsboxoffice suite 18 5th avenue harlow essex cm20 2ag. Tel : 0871 666 1326 Fax : 0871 666 1327. Hertsboxoffice inc t/a thefootballticketshop.com

Jake Davies is a pseudonym used by John Koukoullis when making phonecalls to an enforcement agency recently

He tried to pass himself off as a reporter from a Hertfordshire local paper...............

Contact Trading Standards, Hertford, I believe the investigating officer is Russell Reeder

http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/investigations/2008/09/madonna-ticket-site-fails-to-d.html
  • You should contact Consumer Direct on 08454 040506 they will give you free legal advice and record the details on the national database used by Trading Standards. If you spent over £100 on a credit card you could make a claim against you credit card company for the breach of contract.

If you contact Herts Trading Standards direct they will refer you to Consumer Direct
  • portway8
    Options
    Helped my wife find Tina Turner tickets for this Saturday at the O2. Money was taken almost straight away from her account and still haven't recieved the tickets. Footballticketshop are behind this and the contact link is broken. Any advice???????????
  • leckies
    Options
    Footballticketshop are definately not reputable. I booked Tina Turner tickets for tonight and they have not arrived. The site is shut down, there are no phone numbers, the tinaturnerworldtour site is also a con.Also the company that processes the payment in Israel called Allcharge say they have stopped representing them.

I payed by a Barclays Debit card and UK Trading Standards have advised that the Barclays Debit Card Scheme protects customers. I've called Barclays and they're going to send a form that will investigate and arrange a "chargeback" of the costs.

Karma will get these people !!
  • debraann6
    Options
    :mad: I'm another one! Booked my tickets for Tina Turner last May with this horrible company. Was so excited, always wanted to see her and this was probably the last chance. Should be on my way to the 02 for tonights show, but of course no tickets. By the time you find out it's too late to get anymore, so bye bye Tina! :cry:
  • eamon
    eamon Posts: 2,319 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    The big players such as ticketmaster will usually only send out tickets less than 3 weeks before the event. This goes some way to prevent tickets being forged etc. You should also bear this in mind if you are tempted to buy via ebay. The seller will almost never have tickets in their possession if the event is many months away.
  • hi22
    hi22 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Think ive been had by these b******s too!! Bought Tina Turner tickets in june last year from tinaturnerworldtour.com or something through the footballticketshop.com. The tickets were for this Saturday 7th march and realised yesterday as I emailed them that both sites were down and emails bounced back.

AllCharge take no responsibility as they say they have ceased trading with them but shouldnt we have been warne by them? I luckily managed to get cheaper and better tickets from ticket master and encourage anyone going to Tina Turner to check Ticket Master as I thought there would be no chance at all and got 3 tickets!

Ive seen mentioned Credit Card transactions are protected, does anyone know if its the same for Debit Cards?

Hope everyone gets some money back
  • Jayne_K
    Options
    Think I've been had too Its C***p that they can get away with it. Bought 3 Tina Turner tickets in August for March. I mean how long do you wait and will there be any left! very angry but glad to hear I'm not the only mug!!
  • Mikeyorks
    Mikeyorks Posts: 10,369 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I was at Sheffield Arena last night and noticed they're still selling Tina Turner tickets for 12th March :

http://www.sheffieldarena.co.uk/Forthcoming%20Events/Sheffield%20Arena/Events/Tina%20Turner

...... just a couple of minutes off the (Meadowhall) M1 exit.
    If you want to test the depth of the water .........don't use both feet !
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure