Freebie Successes by Letter / Email - What have you recieved? (merged)

Options

Comments

• MotoringMore
    MotoringMore Posts: 105 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    What did you say to the stationery companies? I've tried for this sort of thing in the past and been shut down
    Motorsport Fanatic & Comper
  • MotoringMore
    Options
    I guess so. I'm also sending a complaint off to YouTube/Google today after they've cost me over £500 in tablets
  • MotoringMore
    Options
    Hi all,

I have been reading the thread of people emailing companies and getting freebies for their compliments however, free post may be seen as a way of having better success, this thread is for you to share the free post address of companies and share your success with fellow money savers.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,916 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hi all,

I have been reading the thread of people emailing companies and getting freebies for their compliments however, free post may be seen as a way of having better success, this thread is for you to share the free post address of companies and share your success with fellow money savers.

Hi

I have merged this with the ongoing thread that it already up and running for Freebie successes by letter.

Thanks

Sarah
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • MotoringMore
    Options
    Hi,

I knew this was ongoing Sarah as I was inspired by it but thought that it might be wise to keep it separate so there's no confusion
  • sarah1972
    Options
    Hi,

I knew this was ongoing Sarah as I was inspired by it but thought that it might be wise to keep it separate so there's no confusion

No confusion, this is for success by letter or email so its all covered.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • RenTheRoosta
    Options
    Just out of interest I tried shjo558 list (from 2008!). This Works emailed me saying they are sending me samples. Elemis emailed saying they will send samples when I complete the attached consultation form.

I emailed Just Milk after the Sainsburys on their link to stockists didn't actually sell their milk... they replied saying the Sainsburys store had just stopped selling their milk and hadn't told them (tsk!) , apologised and are sending me more vouchers in the post. They said I should still be able to redeem the original voucher. I'm waiting for them to let me know of a store local to me that definitely stocks their milk.
  • MotoringMore
    Options
    Hi Ren,

Have you got a link to the list directly? The one you've provided is just to the user. I'm fairly new, so I might be doing something wrong
  • sarah1972
    Options
    Hi Ren,

Have you got a link to the list directly? The one you've provided is just to the user. I'm fairly new, so I might be doing something wrong

Its post 2 on this thread.
  • RenTheRoosta
    Options
    Hi MotoringMore it's as Sarah said. I used their contact forms on their websites x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure