Freebie Successes by Letter / Email - What have you recieved? (merged)

Options

Comments

• Keri1988_2
    Options
    spora wrote: »
    Last Friday i emailed Pizza Hut with a genuine complaint and received a £10 gift card on weds :)

I've been trying to find a contact email for them but i cant seem to find it on their website, keeps taking me to the FAQ's page for some reason but nothing on there for me. I dont suppose you have the email address still please?
  • forever.insane
    forever.insane Posts: 653 Forumite
    edited 12 September 2010 at 12:39AM
    Options
    JaneDoe wrote: »
    My mum had KitKat's whithout chocolate on the bottom of them, she received a nice letter and £2 voucher off any Nestle product.:j

Haha I complained about the same thing (although it wasn't true) and also got the voucher and an apology :D

Mars sent me 2 x £1 vouchers (can be used together) for complimenting them ;)

I also got 2 x 20p off vouchers (can't be used together from for goodness shakes (sports drink). Its a shame I didn't like the free bottle I had ages ago. I also got 2 free temp transfer tattoo's..... lol. :rotfl:

Getting a free stella glass from stella (2 if im lucky as i put in 2 apps - its a promo),

Carslberg sent a free keyring and bottle opener (cheap but branded and the bottle opener doesn't look like it will last long).

Tetley sent me like 10 free different types of their decaf tea bags and Yorkshire tea (I actually drink their tea) sent me a free Yorkshire tea tea towel :)

Andrex sent 2 free wet wipes, £2 off any andrex, huggies, kleenex or depend product and a voucher for a free tub of wet wipes ("Andrex Moist fresh")

Not bad for a couple days postage. I really feel sorry for my postman, I also ordered a few things online (1 of which had a pathetically big box - not postable). He is good though, tries to make sure everything order is delivered or given in next door, never leaves a note saying its at the PO). Might have to email royal mail and compliment him :D

Keri1988 wrote: »
    I've been trying to find a contact email for them but i cant seem to find it on their website, keeps taking me to the FAQ's page for some reason but nothing on there for me. I dont suppose you have the email address still please?

You can send them a letter at:

Marketing Manager
    Pizza Hut (UK) Limited
    One Imperial Place
    Elstree
    Borehamwood
    Herts W06 1JN

No idea about an email address, but go HERE and select the link where it says "click here to contact us:". A form to send them an email will open up.
    Thought for the day: each generation of mankind tends to hug the illusion of having reached the culmination of human achievement. Yet, as we scoff at our groping ancestors, so our descendants will surely scoff at us.

-C.F Harriss - Worthing at War - August 17 1941
  • spora
    spora Posts: 1,117 Forumite
    edited 12 September 2010 at 9:56AM
    Options
    Keri1988 wrote: »

http://www.pizzahut.co.uk/restaurants/faqs.aspx

go to the bottom of the page where it says: 'If you can’t find the answers you require by speaking to the Restaurant Team, or from our FAQs, click here to contact us' and click on the 'here' button.

edit: oops, just saw forever.insane's post, thats the form i used :)
  • misskaty
    Options
    Hi have of you ever recieved MAC samples in UK. f so how did you contact them and what did you put in the email, complimenting or asking for samples etc ?
  • Happylittlecomper
    Options
    I have received MAC samples in the UK because I sent them an email explaining i do not have a counter anywhere near I live and that I have always wanted to try their make-up.

I've heard that they can be quite picky though and sometimes don't give out samples.
  • forever.insane
    Options
    I have received MAC samples in the UK because I sent them an email explaining i do not have a counter anywhere near I live and that I have always wanted to try their make-up.

I've heard that they can be quite picky though and sometimes don't give out samples.

Mac? Cosmetics? Don't spose they do stuff for men? :beer:
    Thought for the day: each generation of mankind tends to hug the illusion of having reached the culmination of human achievement. Yet, as we scoff at our groping ancestors, so our descendants will surely scoff at us.

-C.F Harriss - Worthing at War - August 17 1941
  • misskaty
    Options
    No they are a proffesional make up company based in america, I don't have a counter near me either, what did they send you ?
  • xjennax
    xjennax Posts: 246 Forumite
    Options
    I requested samples as I don't live near a counter and they said no but visit our website you can order from here .. :(
    Wins so far - Numerous Glamour and Rimmel Goodies, 4 tickets to T4OTB, Tiling Tools and Paintbrush, Dova Spa Facial, 5 Tickets to Lynx Allnighter (Halloween party)

Thanks to all posters on MSE :T
  • misskaty
    Options
    I was wondering have any of you recieved samples from cosmetic or bath and body companies, please list which ones you have ?
  • Happylittlecomper
    Options
    They haven't arrived yet but they are sending me two foundation samples. I got an email saying they were posting them soon though.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure