Cheap Airport Parking: Manc'ster & L'pool Airports hints, tips and local parking

12346»

Comments

• Can anyone recommend the most up to date best meet and greet services at Manchester as most of these threads are really old? Thanks in advance.
  • carole.uk
    carole.uk Posts: 1,774 Forumite
    Kittykat1 wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend the most up to date best meet and greet services at Manchester as most of these threads are really old? Thanks in advance.
    me too looking for airport parking or meet & greet
    IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!!!:j:money:
  • Just for info, we had an email yesterday saying that Shentons/Peacock farm was closing (Manchester Airport) But a member of staff is starting up under the name of "Noble Hunters" airport parking.

We have used Shentons for at least 25 yrs and always had super service, so hopefully this other guy will provide the same service.

Cofion
    David
  • Kojak12
    Kojak12 Posts: 70 Forumite
    Anyone got any current tips for parking at Liverpool airport. It will be for 14 days mid January 2015. I looked on http://www.airportparking.co.uk/liverpool-airport-parking/ and got quotes for £30 outside which I don't really want really. £60 indoor and £65 with a meet and greet. Does this sound about right?
  • You can try airportscarpark.co.uk/manchester-airport , I tried it last week and really great and easy for every one . Meet and greet services is awesomex. :beer:
  • dlm
    dlm Posts: 58 Forumite
    Park at My House (.com) is who I use. It effectively is local people that allow a number of people to park on their driveways/garage etc whilst they go on holiday for a small fee...some include transferring you.

Last time I used for an Austria trip I parked on a womans driveway across the road from heathrow airport. A free bus took me into the airport.

3 day....£14!!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure