Cheap Airport Parking: Manc'ster & L'pool Airports hints, tips and local parking

Comments

• Ian_Muir
    Ian_Muir Posts: 14 Forumite
    Anyone got a more recent update on parking at Manchester Airport.
    Whats the current best kept secret??
  • holiday extra are doing a free if you find it for less offer atm and theres loads of other websites offering the same products cheaper cant find the catch in it either in the terms and conditions
  • Noahnewby
    Noahnewby Posts: 816 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    nickyd186 wrote: »
    holiday extra are doing a free if you find it for less offer atm and theres loads of other websites offering the same products cheaper cant find the catch in it either in the terms and conditions

I found Jetparks 3 @ Manchester for £21.11 for 5 days parking through FHR Parking Services which is £ 2.88 less than Holiday Extras. This seems to be the extra 12% you get for going through Martin's link on the site. Therefore, I'm presuming Exclusion No 8 in the T&C states - "Prices that are part of any other discount or special offer deal" will prevent you from claiming the offer from Holiday Extras.

Anybody else tried this successfully?
  • robins66
    robins66 Posts: 83 Forumite
    Purple Parking latest offer 25% off using code E169W
  • tilly-roo
    tilly-roo Posts: 146 Forumite
    Does anybody know how these parking companies are with transfers in the early hours? Got a 5.30pm flight going out of Manchester, but land at 4am on the flight in!
  • CMI_3
    CMI_3 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Great privately run business was 'FAB airport parking and B&B', really close to the airport with very friendly service.
    Would use every time!
    FAB car parking and b&b, 01614376924
  • Bikerbabe1
    Bikerbabe1 Posts: 40 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    We always use APH, not the cheapest but excellent service. When the company was smaller they used to greet me by name when we went twice per year, they are a lot bigger now but still good.
  • mancmum
    mancmum Posts: 85 Forumite
    When we pick friends up at the airport we tell them to land and text us and then go to the departures entrance. You can loiter there for a little while. No parking charge for picking people up. Bingo.
    We live about five miles away but it was bugging me to have to pay to collect someone when you could drop them off for free.
  • Nico40
    Nico40 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Does anyone have a discount code for Leeds Bradford airport parking?
  • jcontest
    jcontest Posts: 223 Forumite
    mancmum wrote: »
    When we pick friends up at the airport we tell them to land and text us and then go to the departures entrance. You can loiter there for a little while. No parking charge for picking people up. Bingo.
    We live about five miles away but it was bugging me to have to pay to collect someone when you could drop them off for free.

Manchester Airport does not allow any form of "Loitering" at the departure gates, police tend to be on all of the terminals every time I go. Also, picking up (Terminal 1 at least) requires you to pay just to get to a collection point (There was 30 mins free a few years ago).
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback