Cheap Airport Parking Discussion

Replies

• Vikki_74Vikki_74 Forumite
    750 Posts
    Vikki_74 wrote: »
    Woo hoo...claim number two was a success, just had email back to confirm!! So total outlay for 5 nights parking = 50p, not bad going :) £3.36 & £1.88 have tracked through on my TCB account so far - expect they'll change to £0 at some point but you never know.

Just on here getting the link to try my luck again for Manchester airport later this year and thought I would update on the cash back.

Both amounts - for the unsuccessful booking which I cancelled altogether and the freebie - have tracked through and are now payable. Total cashback £5.14 :)
  • skintsaver_2skintsaver_2 Forumite
    543 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭
    hi all i have tried this for when i need my parking, did you have a confirmation email back once you sent your proof through or did you just have one once a decision had been made?
    :TIf your happy and you know it clap your hands :T
  • blindmanblindman Forumite
    5.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    skintsaver wrote: »
    hi all i have tried this for when i need my parking, did you have a confirmation email back once you sent your proof through or did you just have one once a decision had been made?

Varies
    First one i got an email back saying
    I have sent this price match to our head office to look into and I should have an answer on this in 24/48 hours.
    I then got a phone call back to say it was confirmed and the money paid back to the card.

Second time IIRC I just got the email saying the claim was confirmed.

Give them 24 hrs then ring to see what's happening.

Report back your success
  • edited 7 May 2012 at 10:21AM
    markeamarkea Forumite
    4 Posts
    edited 7 May 2012 at 10:21AM
    Just seen this at fhr-net.co.uk/
    =============================
    Offer states - Aardvark Meet and Greet - £49.00 [including £5.50 discount]
    ==================================
    The Essential Travel cost for this parking is £54.50 [the same].

As a discount is stated would this qualify for a refund from Essential Travel. Any thoughts please...
  • wealdroamwealdroam Forumite
    19.2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    markea wrote: »
    Just seen this at fhr-net.co.uk/
    =============================
    Offer states - Aardvark Meet and Greet - £49.00 [including £5.50 discount]
    ==================================
    The Essential Travel cost for this parking is £54.50 [the same].

As a discount is stated would this qualify for a refund. Any thoughts please...
    A refund of what?
    Have you bought anything?
    If so, who from and how much did you pay?
  • markeamarkea Forumite
    4 Posts
    wealdroam wrote: »
    A refund of what?
    Have you bought anything?
    If so, who from and how much did you pay?

Essential Travel offer a best price guarantee on airport parking. If you book with them and then can find a cheaper price elsewhere [subject to T&C] they will give you a full refund.

Several previous posters in this thread have successfully got their money back. Have a read...
  • sadie22sadie22 Forumite
    205 Posts
    we searched for stansted airport parking for 17 days and the cheapest was coming out at £86, a friend suggested gatwick/stansted flyer, this is a door to door pick up service that has been running years, lots of pick up areas, and ive got a quote for £61, so we have the luxury of not driving , so we have gone for that option. there website is www.gatwickflyer.co.uk
  • I did mine Saturday and haven't heard a thing!!! I emailed them again yesterday but still nothing. I'll have to ring them.
    :j:j:j:j
  • scotty1971scotty1971 Forumite
    1.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    looking to book parking at edinburgh airport for the 28/0712 dropping of at 2pm and picking the car back up at 1am on the 5/08/12.

do people know who give the best deals or where to get promo codes for edinburgh.

cheers

scott
  • Anyone know of cheap airport parking for Leeds/Bradford for this July for 7 days ?